Dangyang Air Base is a military airfield located in the city of Dangyang, Hubei Province, China. It is one of the largest air bases in the region and serves as a strategic location for the Chinese Air Force. The base is equipped with modern facilities and advanced aircraft, making it a key player in China’s defense system.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Dangyang Air Base
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Dangyang Air Base
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Dangyang Air Base
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Dangyang Air Base
- Other Airports in Hubei Province, China
How to Get to Dangyang Air Base
Dangyang Air Base is located in the Hubei Province of China. The easiest way to get there is by flying into the nearby Yichang Sanxia Airport, which is about 60 kilometers away. From there, you can take a taxi or hire a car to drive to the air base. The journey should take around an hour and a half, depending on traffic.
If you are coming from further afield, you can also take a train to Yichang East Railway Station, which is about 50 kilometers from Dangyang Air Base. From there, you can take a taxi or hire a car to drive to the air base. The journey should take around an hour, depending on traffic.
It is important to note that Dangyang Air Base is a military facility and access is restricted. If you are planning to visit the air base, you will need to obtain permission in advance from the relevant authorities. It is also recommended that you check the latest travel advice and security information before making any travel arrangements.
Dangyang Air Base is a military airfield located in the city of Dangyang, in the Hubei province of China. As a military facility, public transportation options to and from the air base are limited. However, there are a few transportation options available for military personnel and authorized visitors.
1. Military Shuttle Bus: The air base operates a shuttle bus service for military personnel and authorized visitors. The shuttle bus runs on a regular schedule and provides transportation to and from the air base.
2. Taxi: Taxis are available in the city of Dangyang and can be used to travel to and from the air base. However, it is important to note that taxi drivers may not be familiar with the location of the air base, so it is recommended to have the address and directions ready.
3. Private Car: Military personnel and authorized visitors with their own vehicles can drive to the air base. However, it is important to note that access to the air base is restricted and requires proper identification and clearance.
4. Public Transportation: While there is no direct public transportation to the air base, buses and trains are available in the city of Dangyang and can be used to travel to nearby cities and towns.
It is important to note that access to Dangyang Air Base is restricted and requires proper identification and clearance. Visitors should contact the air base in advance to arrange for transportation and obtain necessary clearance.
Dangyang Air Base has several car parking areas available for visitors and personnel. Here are the locations of each parking area:
1. Main Parking Lot – located near the main entrance of the air base, this parking lot is the largest and can accommodate a significant number of vehicles. It is easily accessible from the main road and is within walking distance of the main buildings.
2. VIP Parking Lot – reserved for high-ranking officials and special guests, this parking lot is located near the VIP entrance of the air base. It is a smaller lot and is usually monitored by security personnel.
3. Employee Parking Lot – located near the barracks and other facilities for personnel, this parking lot is reserved for air base employees. It is a secure area and requires an access card to enter.
4. Overflow Parking Lot – located on the outskirts of the air base, this parking lot is used when the main parking lot is full. It is a large open area and requires a shuttle service to transport visitors to the main buildings.
5. Motorcycle Parking Lot – located near the main entrance, this parking lot is reserved for motorcycles only. It is a small area and can accommodate a limited number of motorcycles.
Overall, Dangyang Air Base has ample parking space for visitors and personnel. Each parking area is clearly marked and easily accessible. Visitors are advised to follow the parking regulations and signs to avoid any inconvenience.
Car Rental at Dangyang Air Base
- Hertz Rent a Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Avis Rent a Car
- Sixt Rent a Car
- Alamo Rent a Car
- Budget Car Rental
- Europcar Dangyang Air Base
- National Car Rental
Dangyang Air Base Terminals are located in the city of Dangyang, in the Hubei Province of China. The air base is operated by the People’s Liberation Army Air Force and serves as a military airfield. The terminals at Dangyang Air Base are used for the deployment and transportation of military personnel and equipment.
The air base has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal 1 is primarily used for military transport aircraft, while Terminal 2 is used for fighter jets and other military aircraft. The terminals are equipped with modern facilities and amenities, including waiting areas, restrooms, and food and beverage options.
Dangyang Air Base Terminals play a crucial role in the defense and security of China. The air base is strategically located near the border with Taiwan, and its terminals are used for the deployment of military assets in the event of a conflict. The terminals also serve as a hub for military operations in the region, allowing for quick and efficient deployment of troops and equipment. Overall, Dangyang Air Base Terminals are an essential component of China’s military infrastructure and play a vital role in maintaining national security.
- Dangyang Air Base operates a variety of airlines, including Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, and Sichuan Airlines.
- These airlines offer direct flights to various cities in China, as well as international flights to South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- In addition to these airlines, Dangyang Air Base also operates charter airlines including Joy Air, Okay Airways, and 9 Air.
- These charter airlines offer flights to other parts of China, as well as to international destinations such as Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Dangyang Air Base is a military installation located in the Hubei province of China. As a critical national security asset, the base has stringent security protocols in place to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment. The security measures at Dangyang Air Base are designed to prevent unauthorized access, detect and respond to threats, and maintain the integrity of the base’s operations.
Access to the base is tightly controlled, with multiple layers of security checkpoints and identification verification procedures. Visitors must be pre-approved and escorted by authorized personnel at all times. The base also employs a variety of physical security measures, including perimeter fencing, surveillance cameras, and security patrols.
In addition to these measures, Dangyang Air Base also has advanced security technologies in place. These include biometric identification systems, intrusion detection sensors, and advanced threat detection software. The base’s security personnel are highly trained and equipped with the latest equipment and tactics to respond to any security incidents that may arise.
Overall, the security protocols at Dangyang Air Base are comprehensive and effective, ensuring that the base remains secure and operational at all times. The base’s commitment to security is a testament to its importance as a strategic asset for China’s national defense.
Dangyang Air Base is a military airfield located in the Hubei province of China. As a military installation, it is not open to the public for tourism or leisure travel. However, if you are a traveler with business or official purposes at the air base, there are some assistance services available to you.
Firstly, if you are arriving at Dangyang Air Base by air, you will need to have the appropriate clearance and authorization to do so. You should contact the air base in advance to arrange for this clearance and to confirm your travel plans. Once you arrive at the air base, you will be met by military personnel who will assist you with any necessary procedures and guide you to your destination.
If you require any additional assistance during your stay at Dangyang Air Base, such as translation services or local transportation, you can contact the air base’s travel assistance team. They can provide you with information and support to help you navigate the base and the surrounding area. However, it is important to note that as a military installation, the services and amenities available at Dangyang Air Base may be limited compared to civilian airports or travel destinations.
Shops and Restaurants
Dangyang Air Base is a military airfield located in the Hubei province of China. The air base is home to a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to the needs of the military personnel and their families stationed at the base.
One of the most popular shops at Dangyang Air Base is the Base Exchange (BX), which is a one-stop-shop for all your shopping needs. The BX offers a wide range of products, including clothing, electronics, groceries, and household items. The store is open seven days a week and offers great deals and discounts to its customers.
For those looking for a quick bite to eat, the air base has several restaurants and cafes. The Dining Facility (DFAC) is the main dining hall on the base, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner to military personnel. The DFAC offers a variety of cuisines, including Chinese, American, and Italian.
In addition to the DFAC, there are several other restaurants and cafes on the base. The Burger King and Subway are popular fast-food chains that offer burgers, sandwiches, and other quick bites. The Coffee Shop is a great place to grab a cup of coffee and a pastry, while the Pizza Hut serves delicious pizzas and pasta dishes.
Overall, Dangyang Air Base has a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to the needs of military personnel and their families. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or need to do some shopping, the air base has everything you need.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Dangyang Air Base is a military installation located in the Hubei province of China. The base provides a variety of facilities for its personnel, including prayer rooms and worship areas. Here are the locations of the prayer rooms and worship areas at Dangyang Air Base:
1. Muslim Prayer Room: The Muslim prayer room is located in Building 3, near the main entrance of the base. It is open to all Muslim personnel and visitors and provides a quiet space for prayer and reflection.
2. Christian Chapel: The Christian chapel is located in Building 5, near the base hospital. It is open to all Christian personnel and visitors and provides a space for worship services, Bible studies, and other religious activities.
3. Buddhist Shrine: The Buddhist shrine is located in Building 7, near the base gymnasium. It is open to all Buddhist personnel and visitors and provides a space for meditation and prayer.
4. Taoist Altar: The Taoist altar is located in Building 9, near the base administrative offices. It is open to all Taoist personnel and visitors and provides a space for worship and offerings.
All of these prayer rooms and worship areas are maintained by the base chaplaincy and are available for use by all personnel and visitors. They are designed to provide a peaceful and respectful environment for religious observance and reflection.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Dangyang Air Base is a modern facility that offers a range of amenities to its visitors. The air base provides WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that visitors can stay connected and productive during their stay.
Dangyang Air Base offers high-speed WiFi connectivity throughout the facility. The WiFi network is secure and reliable, ensuring that visitors can stay connected to their work or personal devices without interruption. The WiFi network is available in all areas of the air base, including the lounge, cafeteria, and meeting rooms.
Dangyang Air Base provides a range of workspace facilities to cater to the needs of its visitors. The air base has a dedicated business center that offers private workstations, printers, and other office equipment. The business center is equipped with high-speed internet connectivity, ensuring that visitors can work efficiently and effectively.
In addition to the business center, Dangyang Air Base also offers meeting rooms and conference facilities. The meeting rooms are equipped with audio-visual equipment, projectors, and whiteboards, making them ideal for presentations and group discussions. The conference facilities can accommodate large groups and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure that meetings run smoothly.
Overall, Dangyang Air Base offers excellent WiFi and workspace facilities to its visitors. The air base is committed to providing a comfortable and productive environment for its guests, making it an ideal location for business travelers and professionals.
- Terminal 1 Lounge – Located at the main entrance of Dangyang Air Base in Hubei Province, China
- Terminal 2 Lounge – Located at the east entrance of Dangyang Air Base in Hubei Province, China
- Terminal 3 Lounge – Located at the south entrance of Dangyang Air Base in Hubei Province, China
- Terminal 4 Lounge – Located at the west entrance of Dangyang Air Base in Hubei Province, China
Accomodation Options Nearby Dangyang Air Base
Dangyang Air Base offers a variety of accommodation options for military personnel and their families. These options include:
1. On-Base Housing: The air base provides on-base housing for military personnel and their families. These houses are fully furnished and equipped with all necessary amenities such as air conditioning, heating, and kitchen appliances.
2. Temporary Lodging: For those who are waiting for their on-base housing to become available, the air base offers temporary lodging facilities. These facilities are fully furnished and equipped with all necessary amenities such as air conditioning, heating, and kitchen appliances.
3. Off-Base Housing: Military personnel and their families can also choose to live off-base. The air base provides assistance in finding suitable off-base housing options in the local area.
4. RV Park: The air base has an RV park that offers full hookups for RVs. The park is equipped with laundry facilities, restrooms, and showers.
5. Guest Quarters: The air base has guest quarters that can be rented by military personnel and their families. These quarters are fully furnished and equipped with all necessary amenities such as air conditioning, heating, and kitchen appliances.
Overall, Dangyang Air Base provides a range of accommodation options to suit the needs of military personnel and their families.
Dangyang Air Base is located in the Hubei province of China and is surrounded by several attractions that are worth visiting. Here are some of the top attractions near Dangyang Air Base:
1. Wudang Mountains: Located about 100 km from Dangyang Air Base, the Wudang Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular destination for tourists. The mountains are home to several ancient temples and are known for their natural beauty.
2. Jingzhou Ancient City: Located about 60 km from Dangyang Air Base, Jingzhou Ancient City is a well-preserved city that dates back to the Han Dynasty. The city is surrounded by a moat and has several ancient buildings and temples that are worth exploring.
3. Three Gorges Dam: Located about 150 km from Dangyang Air Base, the Three Gorges Dam is the largest hydroelectric power station in the world. The dam is a marvel of engineering and offers stunning views of the Yangtze River.
4. Shennongjia Nature Reserve: Located about 200 km from Dangyang Air Base, the Shennongjia Nature Reserve is a protected area that is home to several rare and endangered species of plants and animals. The reserve is also known for its stunning natural beauty and is a popular destination for hiking and camping.
5. Yichang City: Located about 100 km from Dangyang Air Base, Yichang City is a bustling city that is known for its rich history and culture. The city has several ancient buildings and temples, as well as modern attractions like shopping malls and amusement parks.
History of Dangyang Air Base
Dangyang Air Base is a military airfield located in the Hubei province of China. The base was originally constructed in the 1950s as a strategic location for the Chinese Air Force during the Cold War. It was used as a training and operational base for fighter jets and bombers, and played a key role in the defense of China’s airspace.
During the 1960s and 1970s, Dangyang Air Base was also used as a staging area for military operations in Vietnam. The base was used to launch fighter jets and transport planes carrying troops and supplies to the conflict zone. In the 1980s, the base was modernized with new facilities and equipment, including a runway extension and new hangars.
Today, Dangyang Air Base remains an important military installation for the Chinese Air Force. It is home to several fighter squadrons and is used for training and operational purposes. The base has also been used for joint military exercises with other countries, including Russia and Pakistan. Despite its military importance, the base is not open to the public and access is strictly controlled by the Chinese government.
Other Airports in Hubei Province, China
- Dangyang Air Base
- Guangzhou MR Air Base / Guanghua Airport
- Jingzhou Shashi Airport
- Shennongjia Hongping Airport
- Shiyan Wudangshan Airport
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
- Xiangyang Liuji Airport
- Xiaogan Air Base
- Yichang Sanxia Airport