The Derby Field in Australia is a renowned horse racing track that has been hosting races since its establishment in 1854. Known for its prestigious history and breathtaking scenic beauty, the Derby Field attracts both local and international spectators to witness thrilling races and experience the excitement of Australia’s racing culture.
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Derby Field
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Derby Field
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Derby Field
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Derby Field
- Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
How to Get to Derby Field
To reach Derby Field in Australia, you have a few transportation options available. The most convenient way is to access Derby Field by air. The nearest major airport is the Broome International Airport, located in Western Australia. From there, you can take a domestic flight to the Derby Airport, which is about 227 kilometers away from the field via the Great Northern Highway. Upon arrival at Derby Airport, you can hire a car, take a local taxi, or arrange for a pre-booked shuttle service to reach Derby Field, which is approximately a 20-minute drive away.
For those who prefer a longer scenic route, driving to Derby Field is also an option. If you are traveling from Perth, you can take the Great Northern Highway, which is approximately 2,400 kilometers in length and takes around 25-28 hours to drive. Keep in mind that this route may require multiple stops for rest and accommodation. Another alternative is traveling by bus, as several coach companies operate services from Perth to Derby. However, note that this option may be time-consuming, taking about 26-30 hours of travel time.
Lastly, if you are already in Derby or a nearby town, reaching Derby Field is relatively straightforward. The field is located within the town, making it easily accessible by foot, bicycle, or by taking a short taxi ride. Derby Field is a popular attraction known for its beauty and recreational activities, including sports events and festivals.
When it comes to getting around in Derby Field, Australia, there are several transportation options available to cater to your needs. From convenient public transportation to car rentals, there is something for everyone. Here are some of the transportation options you can consider:
1. Public Transportation: Derby Field has a reliable and extensive public transportation network that makes commuting around the area easy and affordable. The local bus services offer a convenient way to travel within the town and its surrounding areas. With regular schedules and multiple routes, you can easily reach your desired destinations.
2. Taxis and Rideshares: Taxis and rideshare services are readily available in Derby Field, providing a convenient way to get around the town. Whether you need a quick ride to the airport or a comfortable transport option for exploring the attractions, you can easily hail a cab or request a ride through popular rideshare apps.
3. Car Rentals: If you prefer more independence and flexibility in your transportation, renting a car is a popular choice in Derby Field. There are several car rental companies operating in the area, offering a wide range of vehicles to suit your needs. Renting a car allows you to explore the town and its surroundings at your own pace, giving you the freedom to visit remote locations and popular tourist spots.
4. Bicycles: Derby Field is known for its cyclist-friendly infrastructure, making it an ideal option for those who enjoy cycling. Many bike rental shops offer a variety of bicycles, including mountain bikes, road bikes, and electric bikes. You can explore the beautiful scenery and nature trails in Derby Field while enjoying the health benefits of cycling.
5. Walking: Due to the town’s compact size and pedestrian-friendly layout, walking is a convenient and enjoyable way to get around Derby Field. The streets are well-maintained and there are plenty of sidewalks, making it safe for pedestrians. Walking allows you to appreciate the scenic beauty of Derby Field up close, experience the local culture, and visit various shops, cafes, and attractions.
In conclusion, whether you prefer public transportation, car rentals, cycling, or walking, Derby Field offers a variety of transportation options to suit your needs. With its reliable public transportation system, availability of taxis and rideshares, convenient car rentals, and cyclist-friendly infrastructure, moving around this beautiful town is both seamless and enjoyable. Choose the option that best fits your preferences and embark on a hassle-free journey to explore all that Derby Field has to offer.
1. Westfield Derby Car Park:
Located in the heart of Derby, Australia, the Westfield Derby Car Park offers convenient and secure car parking for visitors to the shopping center. Located on Main Street, this multi-level car park provides ample parking spaces for shoppers, ensuring easy access to the mall and its various retail outlets, restaurants, and entertainment venues. With a combination of undercover and open-air parking, Westfield Derby Car Park caters to the diverse needs of its patrons.
2. Derby Train Station Car Park:
Situated adjacent to the Derby Train Station, this designated car park provides a convenient option for commuters and travelers. Located on Station Road, this parking facility allows individuals to safely leave their vehicles while catching a train or attending to their business in the area. With its proximity to the train station, this car park offers a hassle-free option for individuals who wish to avoid the inconvenience of finding parking elsewhere in Derby.
3. Derby Marketplace Car Park:
Centrally located within the vibrant Derby Marketplace, this car park caters to shoppers and visitors frequenting the bustling retail hub. Situated on Market Street, this car park offers both short-term and long-term parking options, allowing individuals to enjoy their shopping experience without the worry of time constraints. With its prime location within the marketplace, this car park ensures easy access to diverse shops, cafes, and other amenities nearby.
4. Derby Medical Center Car Park:
Located in close proximity to the Derby Medical Center on Health Avenue, this car park is designed to meet the parking needs of patients, visitors, and staff. Offering easy access to the medical center, this facility ensures convenience and peace of mind for individuals seeking healthcare services. With designated parking spaces and accessible features, the Derby Medical Center Car Park caters to individuals with diverse mobility requirements.
5. Derby Recreation Reserve Car Park:
Situated near the Derby Recreation Reserve on Sports Drive, this car park offers parking options for individuals attending sporting events, recreational activities, or simply enjoying the scenic surroundings. Whether visiting the reserve for a family picnic or participating in sporting tournaments, this car park ensures a hassle-free experience and ample parking spaces. With its proximity to the reserve, the car park enables easy access to the various facilities and amenities available.
Overall, Derby, Australia boasts a range of conveniently located car parks catering to the diverse needs of its residents and visitors. Whether shopping, attending medical appointments, catching a train, or enjoying recreational activities, these car parks provide accessible and secure parking options, ensuring a pleasant experience throughout the city.
Car Rental at Derby Field
Derby Field, Australia Terminals is a significant transportation hub located in Derby, Western Australia. It serves as a pivotal link connecting various regional and remote communities in the Kimberley region to other parts of Australia. The terminals are vital for the region as they provide essential services and infrastructure for local residents, as well as tourists venturing into the Kimberley area.
Derby Field offers an array of transportation options, with both air and road connectivity. The airport provides regular scheduled flights, ensuring effortless access to major cities and towns across Australia. It serves as a gateway to explore the stunning and diverse landscapes of the Kimberley region, allowing visitors to embark on exciting adventures in this remote part of the country.
The facilities at Derby Field, Australia Terminals are well-equipped to cater to the needs of travelers. The terminals feature amenities such as ticket counters, baggage services, comfortable waiting areas, and dedicated parking spaces. The staff at the terminals are friendly, efficient, and always ready to assist passengers with any inquiries or assistance required.
In conclusion, Derby Field, Australia Terminals play a crucial role in facilitating efficient transportation within the Kimberley region. It serves as a vital connection point for locals and tourists alike, providing convenient and reliable transportation options. From its well-maintained facilities to its dedicated staff, Derby Field, Australia Terminals ensures a seamless travel experience for those venturing into this remarkable part of Western Australia.
The list of operating airlines in Derby Field, Australia includes:
1. Air North: Air North offers flights to various destinations from Derby Field, including Broome, Kununurra, and Darwin.
2. Alliance Airlines: Alliance Airlines operates flights connecting Derby with Perth, Broome, and remote Indigenous communities in the region.
3. Cobham Aviation Services Australia: Cobham Aviation Services Australia offers charter flights and fly-in, fly-out (FIFO) services to mining and resource companies operating in the region.
4. Skippers Aviation: Skippers Aviation operates flights from Derby to Perth and other regional destinations in Western Australia.
5. Virgin Australia Regional Airlines: Virgin Australia Regional Airlines operates flights connecting Derby with Perth, Broome, and other regional destinations.
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive, and it is always recommended to check with the official airport website or individual airlines for up-to-date information on operating airlines at Derby Field.
Derby Field, Australia is an internationally recognized facility that implements robust security protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of its occupants. The field is secured using state-of-the-art measures designed to mitigate potential risks and protect against unauthorized access. A combination of physical security measures, such as robust fencing and access control systems, and advanced technological solutions, including video surveillance and alarm systems, are in place to maintain a secure environment.
In addition to the physical security infrastructure, Derby Field employs highly trained security personnel who are responsible for monitoring and managing security operations. These professionals ensure that the field’s security protocols are adhered to rigorously, and respond promptly to any security incidents or breaches. With their expertise and experience, they provide an additional layer of protection, maintaining a vigilant presence throughout the facility.
Moreover, Derby Field regularly conducts risk assessments and audits to identify any potential vulnerabilities and make necessary improvements to its security measures. By staying ahead of emerging threats and evolving security challenges, Derby Field demonstrates its commitment to maintaining the highest standards of safety for its occupants. Overall, the implementation of stringent security protocols at Derby Field fosters an environment where individuals can feel safe and secure, enabling them to focus on their activities and enjoy the facility to the fullest.
Derby Field is a comprehensive traveler’s assistance service located in Australia. With its extensive range of services and resources, Derby Field aims to ensure a smooth and enjoyable travel experience for visitors to this beautiful country. Whether you are a first-time traveler or a seasoned explorer, Derby Field offers reliable assistance tailored to your specific needs.
One of the key features of Derby Field is its expert team of travel advisors. These professionals possess in-depth knowledge about Australia’s diverse attractions, cultural nuances, and logistics. They are readily available to provide personalized recommendations, help plan itineraries, and offer valuable insights to make the most of your trip. From suggesting popular tourist spots to off-the-beaten-path destinations, Derby Field’s travel advisors can assist you in creating a memorable and well-rounded travel experience.
Additionally, Derby Field provides practical assistance in areas such as transportation, accommodation, and travel insurance. Their network of trusted partners ensures access to a wide range of reliable transportation options, including flights, car rentals, and train services. Furthermore, Derby Field offers assistance in finding suitable accommodations, whether you prefer luxury hotels, budget-friendly options, or unique local stays. Their dedicated team can also help you navigate the complexities of travel insurance, ensuring you have the necessary coverage for a worry-free journey.
In summary, Derby Field is a valuable resource for travelers to Australia, offering expert advice, practical assistance, and a personalized approach to make your trip truly unforgettable. Whether you seek guidance in planning your itinerary or need assistance with travel logistics, Derby Field’s comprehensive services cater to all your travel needs, providing you with peace of mind and allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the wonders of Australia.
Shops and Restaurants
Derby Field, located in Australia, is not only a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts but also offers a variety of shops and restaurants to enhance your experience. Whether you are looking for outdoor gear, souvenirs, or a delicious meal, Derby Field has something to offer for everyone.
For those seeking outdoor adventure, the field is equipped with a number of shops that cater to your needs. Outdoor equipment stores such as Derby Outfitters and Adventure Gear provide a wide range of high-quality gear for hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. These shops boast an extensive selection, ensuring that you can find whatever you may require for your next adventure.
Moreover, Derby Field is home to several souvenir shops where you can find unique memorabilia to commemorate your visit. These shops offer a wide range of items, including hats, t-shirts, magnets, and postcards, allowing you to take a piece of Derby Field home with you. Whether you are looking for a memento for yourself or a gift for loved ones, these shops have you covered.
After a day of exploring and shopping, take a break and indulge yourself in the various restaurants located within Derby Field. Whether you are craving a quick bite or a hearty meal, options abound. Food enthusiasts can satisfy their cravings at the popular local eateries such as The Derby Diner or the Fieldside Café. These establishments offer diverse menus, ranging from classic burgers and sandwiches to more sophisticated dishes featuring fresh local produce.
For those looking for a more upscale dining experience, the renowned Fieldside Grill is the perfect choice. This elegant restaurant not only offers delectable meals prepared by skilled chefs but also boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. The restaurant’s cozy ambiance and attentive staff ensure a memorable experience for all who dine there.
In conclusion, Derby Field in Australia not only provides an abundance of outdoor activities but also boasts a diverse selection of shops and restaurants to cater to its visitors. Whether you are in need of outdoor gear, seeking souvenirs, or looking for a delightful dining experience, Derby Field has you covered. Explore the shops, indulge in the local cuisine, and make the most of your visit to Derby Field.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
1. Monash University – Islamic Prayer Room: Located in Building 33, this prayer room offers a quiet space for Muslim students and staff to engage in their daily prayers. It is equipped with prayer mats, ablution facilities, and a separate area for women.
2. Melbourne Airport – Multifaith Prayer Room: Situated near Terminal 2, this prayer room caters to people of various faiths. It provides a serene environment for meditation, prayer, and reflection. The room is well-maintained and has separate sections for different religious practices.
3. University of Melbourne – Religious Centre: The Religious Centre, nestled within the Parkville campus, encompasses prayer rooms for various religious groups. It includes spaces for Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus, among others. Each room is designed to accommodate specific religious practices and foster a sense of community.
4. Federation Square – St. Paul’s Cathedral: Located in the heart of Melbourne, St. Paul’s Cathedral serves as a prominent worship area for Christians. This stunning Anglican cathedral offers regular services, including Holy Communion and Choral Evensong. It welcomes visitors and worshippers to join in their spiritual journey.
5. RMIT University – Buddhist Meditation Room: Situated within the City campus, RMIT provides a dedicated space for Buddhist students and staff to engage in meditation and prayer. The room is equipped with comfortable seating, cushions, and serene ambiance to facilitate a peaceful environment for reflection and mindfulness.
6. Flinders Street Railway Station – St. Michael’s Uniting Church: Situated near the iconic Flinders Street Station, St. Michael’s Uniting Church is a vibrant and inclusive place of worship. Known for its beautiful architecture and welcoming community, the church offers regular services, weddings, and other religious events.
7. La Trobe University – Sikh Gurdwara: Located on the Bundoora campus, the Sikh Gurdwara provides a place of worship and community for Sikh students and staff. It offers regular prayer services, Langar (community meal), and events that celebrate Sikh traditions and values.
8. Royal Melbourne Hospital – Chapel of Peace and Remembrance: Situated within the hospital premises, the Chapel of Peace and Remembrance provides a peaceful sanctuary for patients, families, and staff. It offers a space for prayer, meditation, and solace, regardless of religious affiliation.
9. Deakin University – Hindu Temple: Located within the Burwood campus, the Hindu Temple provides a sacred space for Hindu students and staff. It hosts regular religious ceremonies, festivals, and cultural events, allowing worshippers to engage in spiritual practices and connect with their community.
10. Melbourne Cricket Ground – Sports Chaplaincy: The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) offers a unique worship area through its sports chaplaincy program. Chaplains from various faiths are available during major sports events to provide spiritual support and guidance to athletes, staff, and spectators seeking a moment of reflection or prayer.
These prayer rooms and worship areas cater to the diverse religious needs of individuals in Derby Field, Australia. Each location strives to create a welcoming and inclusive environment, allowing people to practice their faith and find solace amidst their busy lives.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Derby Field, located in Australia, offers excellent WiFi and workspace facilities for individuals seeking a productive and efficient work environment. Whether you are a digital nomad, freelancer, or simply in need of a space to work remotely, Derby Field provides all the necessary amenities to support your professional needs.
The WiFi connection at Derby Field is top-notch, ensuring fast and reliable internet access throughout the premises. With a strong and stable connection, you can seamlessly connect to your online platforms, conduct video conferences, and download/upload files without any interruptions. This reliable WiFi allows you to stay connected and productive, enabling you to meet your deadlines and accomplish your tasks efficiently.
Moreover, Derby Field offers well-designed and comfortable workspaces that cater to various work styles and preferences. The workspace facilities are equipped with ergonomic furniture, ample lighting, and spacious desks to create a conducive environment for maximum productivity. Whether you prefer a quiet corner to focus or a collaborative area to brainstorm ideas with colleagues, Derby Field provides flexible workstations suitable for all kinds of work requirements.
In addition to the exceptional WiFi and workspaces, Derby Field also offers additional amenities to enhance your work experience. These amenities include meeting rooms equipped with audio-visual equipment, printers, and copiers, allowing you to conduct professional meetings or presentations effortlessly. The facility also provides access to a fully stocked kitchen, ensuring that you can refuel and stay energized throughout the day.
Furthermore, Derby Field understands the importance of work-life balance and provides recreational areas where you can unwind during breaks or after work. These areas may include comfortable lounge spaces, outdoor seating, or even fitness facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate.
Overall, Derby Field in Australia offers a fantastic combination of WiFi and workspace facilities, making it an ideal choice for individuals seeking a productive and efficient working environment. With reliable internet access, well-designed workspaces, and additional amenities, Derby Field ensures that you can work comfortably and effectively, allowing you to focus on your professional goals and aspirations.
Accomodation Options Nearby Derby Field
Derby Field, located in Australia, offers a range of accommodation options to cater to all kinds of travelers. From affordable to luxurious, these accommodations aim to provide comfort and convenience during your stay. Here is a comprehensive list of options available:
1. Camping grounds: For the budget-conscious adventurers, Derby Field offers spacious camping grounds. Set up your tent amidst the beautiful natural surroundings and enjoy the rustic charm. Basic facilities like toilets and showers are usually provided, ensuring a comfortable camping experience.
2. Caravan parks: If you are traveling in a caravan or motorhome, Derby Field offers excellent caravan parks. These parks provide powered sites for caravans and offer amenities such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundry facilities, and even swimming pools. It’s a great option for those seeking both affordability and convenience.
3. Budget motels: Travelers on a tighter budget can opt for budget motels available near Derby Field. These motels offer cozy and clean accommodation at affordable rates. While they may have fewer amenities compared to higher-end options, you can still enjoy comfortable rooms, private bathrooms, and essential facilities.
4. Bed and breakfasts: If you prefer a more intimate and personalized stay, consider booking a charming bed and breakfast near Derby Field. These accommodations usually offer cozy rooms with breakfast included. You can expect warm hospitality, local knowledge about the area, and a homely atmosphere.
5. Vacation rentals: Derby Field also features a range of vacation rentals, from cottages to holiday homes. These properties provide more space and privacy compared to other options. Equipped with multiple bedrooms, kitchenettes, and living areas, vacation rentals are ideal for families or larger groups looking for a self-catering option.
6. Hotels and resorts: For travelers seeking a touch of luxury during their stay, there are several hotels and resorts to choose from near Derby Field. These establishments offer well-appointed rooms, top-notch amenities (such as swimming pools, spas, and fitness centers), on-site dining options, and often beautiful views of the surrounding landscape.
7. Eco-lodges and retreats: For those wanting to immerse themselves in the natural wonders of Derby Field, eco-lodges and retreats provide a unique experience. These accommodations are designed with sustainability in mind and offer a tranquil escape from the bustling city life. You can indulge in eco-friendly practices, enjoy nature walks, and relax in serene surroundings.
No matter your budget or preferences, Derby Field has accommodation options to suit every traveler. Choose whichever best fits your needs and embark on an unforgettable stay amidst the beauty of this Australian destination.
1. Great Ocean Road: Located just a short drive from Derby Field, the Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most scenic coastal drives. Visitors can enjoy breathtaking views, iconic landmarks such as the Twelve Apostles, and opportunities for hiking, surfing, and wildlife spotting.
2. Bells Beach: Renowned as one of the world’s best surf spots, Bells Beach is a must-visit attraction near Derby Field. It is home to the annual Rip Curl Pro surfing competition and offers stunning cliff-top views and fantastic waves for experienced surfers.
3. Otway Fly Treetop Adventures: Immerse yourself in the beauty of Australia’s rainforest canopy at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures. This unique attraction allows visitors to walk along elevated steel treetop walkways or experience the thrill of ziplining through the lush forest.
4. Surf Coast Walk: For nature enthusiasts and keen hikers, the Surf Coast Walk offers a fantastic opportunity to explore the picturesque coastline near Derby Field. Spanning approximately 44 km, the trail showcases stunning beaches, rocky cliffs, and diverse coastal vegetation.
5. Aireys Inlet Lighthouse: Situated atop the cliffs overlooking the Southern Ocean, the Aireys Inlet Lighthouse is a historic landmark worth visiting. Take a guided tour to learn about its fascinating history and enjoy panoramic views from the top.
6. Anglesea Golf Club: Golf enthusiasts can indulge in a round of golf at the picturesque Anglesea Golf Club. This 18-hole course boasts lush fairways, challenging holes, and stunning coastal views for an unforgettable golfing experience.
7. Sea All Dolphin Swims: Located in Queenscliff, Sea All Dolphin Swims offers visitors the opportunity to swim and interact with dolphins in their natural habitat. This unique experience allows you to get up close and personal with these incredible marine creatures.
8. Split Point Lighthouse: Also known as the ‘White Queen’, the Split Point Lighthouse is an iconic attraction near Derby Field. Take a guided tour to discover its history and enjoy panoramic views of the coastline.
9. Point Addis Marine National Park: Just a short drive from Derby Field, Point Addis Marine National Park is a paradise for nature lovers. With rugged cliffs, stunning coastal scenery, and excellent sea bird watching, it is a perfect spot for picnics, hiking, and exploring rock pools.
10. Barwon Heads: Located at the mouth of the Barwon River, the charming coastal town of Barwon Heads offers visitors a relaxed seaside experience. Enjoy swimming, paddleboarding, or fishing along the beautiful beaches, and stroll along bustling cafes and boutique shops in the town center.
History of Derby Field
Derby Field is an area of historic significance located in Australia. Situated in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, Derby Field holds a rich and diverse history that dates back thousands of years. The land was traditionally inhabited by the Aboriginal people, who have had a deep connection with the area for centuries. They were drawn to the fertile lands and abundant resources that Derby Field offered.
In more recent history, Derby Field gained prominence during Australia’s colonial period in the late 1800s. It became a vital area for the pastoral industry, particularly for horse breeding and racing. The field’s picturesque landscape, with its vast open spaces and fertile soils, provided the perfect environment for this booming industry. Horse racing events, such as the Derby Days, became a significant part of the local culture, attracting visitors and participants from all over the country.
Moreover, Derby Field holds a place in Australia’s aviation history. During World War II, the area became a strategic location for the Allied forces due to its proximity to Asia. The Derby Field served as an important airfield and was utilized for military purposes, enabling the transportation of troops and supplies to and from Asia. This historical significance has left a lasting mark on the region, and remnants of the airfield can still be seen today, serving as a reminder of the area’s contribution to Australia’s defense during the war.
In summary, Derby Field, Australia’s history is a tapestry woven with indigenous culture, colonial heritage, and wartime significance. It continues to be a place of historical importance and pride for the local community. Today, it serves as a vibrant hub for equine activities and a place where people can connect with Australia’s past while enjoying the natural beauty that Derby Field has to offer.
Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
- Amphitheatre Airport
- Apollo Bay Airport
- Ararat Airport
- Avalon Airport
- Avonmore Airport
- Bacchus Marsh Airport
- Baddaginnie Airport
- Bairnsdale Airport
- Ballarat Airport
- Bamawm Airport
- Barwon Heads Airport
- Beaufort Airport
- Bellbrae private airstrip
- Benalla Airport
- Benambra Airport
- Bendigo Airport
- Beulah 1 Airport
- Birchip Airport
- Boort Airport
- Branxholme Airport
- Bridgewater Airport
- Bunyip Airport
- Burren Junction Airstrip
- Cann River Airport
- Casterton Airport
- Castlemaine Airport
- Ceres Airport
- Charlton Airport
- Chatsworth Airport
- Clydebank private Airstrip
- Cohuna Airport
- Colac Airport
- Coldstream Airport
- Coleraine Airport
- Concongella private airfield
- Corryong Airport
- Cowes Airport
- Cullulleraine airstrip private
- Delatite Airstrip
- Derby Field
- Derrinallum Airport
- Derrinallum Airstrip
- Donald Airport
- Drouin Airport
- Dunolly Airport
- Echuca Airport
- Edenhope Airport
- Eildon Weir Airport
- Elmore Airport
- Euroa Aerodrome
- Euroa Wingnells Airfield
- Fish Creek Airport
- Fiskville Airport
- Fraser Island Airstrip
- Gabo Island Airport
- Gleneagles Park Station
- Grampians Airport
- Great Lakes Vi Airport
- Gunbower Airport
- Hamilton Airport
- Hopetoun Airport
- Horsham Airport
- Kaniva Airport
- Kelly head airstrip
- Kerang Airport
- Koongarra Airport
- Kotta Airport
- Kuruc-A-Ruc South Airport
- Kurweeton Airport
- Kyabram Airport
- Kyneton Airport
- Lake Bolac Airport
- Lake Glen Maggie Airfield
- Lake Leagur Airport
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip no.2
- Lake Omeo Dry Lake Ultralightport
- Lakes Entrance Airport
- Latrobe Valley Airport
- Leongatha Airport
- Lethbridge Airpark
- Lilydale Airport
- Ling Lake Airfield
- Lismore Airport
- Locksley Field
- Longwarry Airport
- Longwood Airport
- Lovely Banks Airport
- Mallacoota Airport
- Manangatang Airport
- Mangalore Airport
- Mansfield Airport
- Maygars Hill Winery Airstrip
- Melbourne Essendon Airport
- Melbourne International Airport
- Melbourne Moorabbin Airport
- Melton Airport
- Merton Airport
- Milawa Vineyard Airport
- Mildura Airport
- Mitta Mitta Airport
- Moonambel Airfield
- Mount Beauty Airport
- Mount Elephant Airport
- Mount Hotham Airport
- Mount William Airport
- Murray-Sunset airstrip
- Nagambie Airport
- Natya Airport
- Navarre Airport
- Neds Corner Airport
- Newry Airfield
- Nhill Airport
- Normanville Airport
- Omeo Airport
- Orbost Airport
- Ouyen Airport
- Patchewollock Airport
- Penfield Airfield
- Pomonal Airstrip
- Porepunkah Airport
- Port Fairy
- Portland Airport
- Prairie Airport
- Puckapunyal Military Airport
- Pyramid Hill Airport
- Quambatook Airport
- RAAF Williams, Point Cook Base
- Raglan Airport
- Rainbow Airport
- Raywood Airfield
- Riddell Airport
- Robinvale Airport
- Romsey Airport
- Rothwell Airfield
- Saint Arnaud Airport
- Sea Lake Airport
- Shepparton Airport
- Smeaton airfield private
- Snowy Range Airfield
- St James Private airfield
- St Leonards Airfield
- Stawell Airport
- Stoney Creek Airfield
- Strathbogie Airport
- Strathdownie Airport
- Sunbury East airport
- Swan Hill Airport
- Taggerty Airport
- Tidal River Airport
- Tooradin Airport
- Torquay Airport
- Torrumbarry Airport
- Trawalla Airport
- Tyabb Airport
- Victoria Valley Airbase
- Victoria Valley Airport
- Violet Town Airfield
- Wahring Field
- Wangaratta Airport
- Warracknabeal Airport
- Warrnambool Airport
- Wedderburn Airport
- Welshpool Airport
- West Sale Airport
- Wilsons Promontory Airport
- Wonthaggi Airport
- Woodvale Airport
- Wooloomanata Airfield
- Wright Field
- Wycheproof Airport
- Yarram Airport
- Yarrawonga Airport
- Yea Airport
- Yeaburn Airport