Harbin Taiping International Airport is a major airport located in Harbin, the capital city of Heilongjiang Province in China. It is one of the busiest airports in Northeast China, serving both domestic and international flights. The airport has modern facilities and offers a comfortable travel experience to its passengers.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Other Airports in Heilongjiang Province, China
How to Get to Harbin Taiping International Airport
Harbin Taiping International Airport is located approximately 37 kilometers northwest of Harbin city center. There are several transportation options available to get to the airport.
The most convenient way to get to Harbin Taiping International Airport is by taxi. Taxis are readily available throughout the city and can be hailed on the street or booked through a ride-hailing app. The journey takes around 45 minutes and costs approximately 100-150 RMB depending on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Another option is to take the airport shuttle bus. There are several shuttle bus routes that operate from different parts of the city, including the Harbin Railway Station, Harbin West Railway Station, and Harbin International Convention and Exhibition Center. The journey takes around 1-1.5 hours and costs 20-30 RMB per person.
If you prefer to take public transportation, you can take the subway Line 1 to Harbin West Railway Station and then transfer to the airport shuttle bus. Alternatively, you can take bus No. 343 from Harbin Railway Station to the airport. The journey takes around 1.5-2 hours and costs 5-10 RMB per person.
Overall, there are several transportation options available to get to Harbin Taiping International Airport, including taxi, airport shuttle bus, subway, and bus. Choose the option that best suits your needs and budget.
Harbin Taiping International Airport is the main airport serving Harbin, the capital city of Heilongjiang Province in China. It is located about 37 kilometers northwest of the city center and offers various transportation options for travelers to reach their destinations.
1. Taxi: Taxis are readily available outside the airport terminal. The fare to the city center is around CNY 100-150, depending on the traffic and the distance.
2. Airport Shuttle Bus: The airport shuttle bus is a convenient and affordable option for travelers. There are several routes available, and the fare ranges from CNY 20-30 per person. The buses operate from early morning until late at night.
3. Public Bus: Public buses are also available outside the airport terminal. The fare is around CNY 2-5 per person, depending on the distance. However, it may not be the most convenient option for travelers with heavy luggage.
4. Private Car Service: Private car service is a comfortable and hassle-free option for travelers who prefer a more personalized service. Many companies offer airport transfer services, and the fare varies depending on the distance and the type of vehicle.
5. Rental Car: Rental cars are available at the airport for travelers who prefer to drive themselves. However, it is recommended to have a Chinese driver’s license and be familiar with the local traffic rules.
In conclusion, Harbin Taiping International Airport offers various transportation options for travelers to reach their destinations. Whether you prefer a taxi, airport shuttle bus, public bus, private car service, or rental car, there is an option that suits your needs and budget.
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers several car parking options for passengers and visitors. Here are the different car parking areas and their locations:
1. Short-term parking: This parking area is located in front of the terminal building and is ideal for those who need to park for a few hours. The first hour costs CNY 10, and each additional hour costs CNY 5.
2. Long-term parking: This parking area is located near the airport’s cargo terminal and is suitable for those who need to park for several days. The first day costs CNY 50, and each additional day costs CNY 30.
3. VIP parking: This parking area is located near the terminal building and is reserved for VIP passengers. The first hour costs CNY 30, and each additional hour costs CNY 15.
4. Express parking: This parking area is located near the terminal building and is ideal for those who need to park for a short time to drop off or pick up passengers. The first 15 minutes are free, and each additional 15 minutes cost CNY 5.
5. Disabled parking: This parking area is located near the terminal building and is reserved for passengers with disabilities. It is free of charge, and a valid disability parking permit is required.
All parking areas at Harbin Taiping International Airport are monitored by CCTV cameras and security personnel to ensure the safety of vehicles and passengers. Payment can be made at the parking kiosks located near each parking area.
Car Rental at Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Avis Rent A Car
- Budget Rent A Car
- Hertz Rent A Car
- Sixt Rent A Car
- Enterprise Rent A Car
Harbin Taiping International Airport is one of the busiest airports in China, serving millions of passengers every year. The airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, which are both modern and well-equipped to handle the high volume of passengers.
Terminal 1 is the older of the two terminals and was built in 1997. It has a total floor area of 35,000 square meters and is designed to handle both domestic and international flights. The terminal has 16 boarding gates, 10 of which are equipped with jet bridges. It also has a variety of shops, restaurants, and other amenities to keep passengers comfortable and entertained while they wait for their flights.
Terminal 2 is the newer and larger of the two terminals, having been completed in 2014. It has a total floor area of 138,000 square meters and is designed to handle up to 43 million passengers annually. The terminal has 83 boarding gates, 70 of which are equipped with jet bridges. It also has a wide range of shops, restaurants, and other amenities, including a duty-free shopping area, a VIP lounge, and a children’s play area.
Both terminals are connected by a shuttle bus service, which runs every 10 minutes and takes approximately 10 minutes to travel between the two terminals. The airport also has a variety of transportation options available, including taxis, buses, and a subway line that connects the airport to the city center. Overall, Harbin Taiping International Airport’s terminals are modern, efficient, and well-equipped to handle the needs of travelers from around the world.
1. Air China
2. China Eastern Airlines
3. China Southern Airlines
4. Hainan Airlines
5. Juneyao Airlines
6. Lucky Air
7. Okay Airways
8. Shandong Airlines
9. Sichuan Airlines
10. Spring Airlines
11. Tianjin Airlines
12. Xiamen Airlines
13. Urumqi Air
14. Hebei Airlines
15. Chengdu Airlines
16. Tibet Airlines
17. Fuzhou Airlines
18. GX Airlines
19. Qingdao Airlines
20. Beijing Capital Airlines.
Harbin Taiping International Airport is one of the busiest airports in China, serving millions of passengers every year. To ensure the safety and security of all passengers, the airport has implemented strict security protocols. These protocols are designed to prevent any potential threats and ensure that all passengers and their belongings are safe.
The security protocols at Harbin Taiping International Airport include a range of measures such as baggage screening, body scanning, and metal detection. All passengers are required to go through these security checks before boarding their flights. The airport also has a team of highly trained security personnel who are responsible for monitoring the airport premises and ensuring that all security protocols are being followed.
In addition to these measures, the airport also has a strict policy on prohibited items. Passengers are not allowed to carry any dangerous or prohibited items such as weapons, explosives, or flammable materials. Any such items found during the security checks are immediately confiscated, and the passenger may face legal consequences.
Overall, the security protocols at Harbin Taiping International Airport are designed to ensure the safety and security of all passengers. The airport takes security very seriously and is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all travelers.
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers a range of traveler’s assistance services to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience for its passengers. The airport has a dedicated team of staff who are available 24/7 to assist travelers with any queries or concerns they may have. The staff are fluent in both English and Chinese, making it easy for international travelers to communicate with them.
The airport also provides a range of facilities for passengers with special needs, including wheelchair assistance, accessible toilets, and designated parking spaces. Additionally, the airport has a medical center that is staffed by trained medical professionals who can provide emergency medical assistance if required.
For travelers who need to stay connected, the airport offers free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal building. There are also several charging stations available for passengers to charge their electronic devices.
Overall, Harbin Taiping International Airport’s traveler’s assistance services are designed to make the travel experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Whether you need help with your luggage, medical assistance, or just a friendly face to answer your questions, the airport’s staff are always on hand to assist you.
Shops and Restaurants
Harbin Taiping International Airport is a modern and well-equipped airport that offers a wide range of shops and restaurants to cater to the needs of its passengers. Here are some of the top shops and restaurants that you can find at the airport:
1. Duty-Free Shop: This shop offers a wide range of duty-free products, including cosmetics, perfumes, alcohol, and tobacco.
2. Bookstore: This bookstore offers a variety of books, magazines, and newspapers in different languages.
3. Souvenir Shop: This shop offers a range of souvenirs, including traditional Chinese handicrafts, clothing, and accessories.
4. Convenience Store: This store offers a range of snacks, drinks, and other travel essentials.
5. Fashion and Accessories: This shop offers a range of fashion and accessories, including clothing, shoes, and bags.
1. Chinese Restaurant: This restaurant offers a range of traditional Chinese dishes, including dumplings, noodles, and stir-fries.
2. Western Restaurant: This restaurant offers a range of Western dishes, including burgers, sandwiches, and salads.
3. Coffee Shop: This coffee shop offers a range of coffee, tea, and other beverages, as well as snacks and pastries.
4. Fast Food: This restaurant offers a range of fast food options, including burgers, fries, and chicken.
5. Bar: This bar offers a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as snacks and light meals.
Overall, Harbin Taiping International Airport offers a great selection of shops and restaurants to make your travel experience more enjoyable and convenient.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers prayer rooms and worship areas for the convenience of its passengers. These areas are located in various parts of the airport terminal and are easily accessible to all travelers. Here are the prayer rooms and worship areas available at Harbin Taiping International Airport:
1. Muslim Prayer Room – Located on the second floor of the terminal building, near the international departure area. This prayer room is equipped with prayer mats, a Qibla direction indicator, and ablution facilities.
2. Christian Chapel – Located on the second floor of the terminal building, near the domestic departure area. This chapel is open to all Christian denominations and provides a quiet space for prayer and reflection.
3. Buddhist Meditation Room – Located on the second floor of the terminal building, near the international departure area. This meditation room is designed for Buddhist travelers and provides a peaceful environment for meditation and contemplation.
4. Multi-Faith Prayer Room – Located on the second floor of the terminal building, near the domestic departure area. This prayer room is open to all faiths and provides a space for prayer and reflection.
All of these prayer rooms and worship areas are open 24 hours a day and are free to use for all passengers. They are maintained regularly and provide a comfortable and peaceful environment for travelers to practice their faith or find a moment of quiet reflection.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers a range of WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that passengers have a comfortable and productive experience while waiting for their flights.
WiFi: The airport provides free WiFi throughout the terminal building, allowing passengers to stay connected with their loved ones or work remotely. The WiFi network is fast and reliable, making it easy to browse the internet, check emails, or stream videos.
Workspace: For passengers who need to work while waiting for their flights, the airport offers several workspace options. There are designated workstations with desks and chairs located throughout the terminal building, providing a quiet and comfortable environment for passengers to work. Additionally, there are several lounges that offer workspaces with comfortable seating, power outlets, and complimentary refreshments.
Meeting Rooms: For business travelers who need to hold meetings or conduct interviews, the airport has several meeting rooms available for rent. These rooms are equipped with audiovisual equipment, high-speed internet, and comfortable seating, making them ideal for conducting business in a professional setting.
Overall, Harbin Taiping International Airport provides excellent WiFi and workspace facilities, ensuring that passengers have everything they need to stay connected and productive while waiting for their flights.
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers a variety of lounges for travelers to relax and work in before their flight. Here is a list of the lounges available at the airport:
- Kempinski VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
- Air China VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
- Hainan Airlines VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
- Citic Pacific VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
- HNA VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
- Harbin Taiping International Airport VIP Lounge – located in Terminal 1 on the 2F of the Departure Hall.
Accomodation Options Nearby Harbin Taiping International Airport
Harbin Taiping International Airport offers a range of accommodation options to cater to the diverse needs of travelers. Whether you are seeking budget-friendly lodgings or luxurious stays, the airport has got you covered. Here are the different types of accommodations available at Harbin Taiping International Airport:
1. Transit Hotels:
For passengers with short layovers or overnight stays, transit hotels within the airport complex are the most convenient option. These hotels offer comfortable rooms at reasonable prices, providing a quick stay solution without the need to leave the airport grounds.
2. Economy Hotels:
Located in close proximity to the airport, economy hotels provide cost-effective accommodation options with basic amenities. These hotels offer comfortable rooms at affordable prices, making them perfect for budget-conscious travelers looking for a quick stay before or after their flight.
3. Mid-range Hotels:
For travelers seeking a balance between affordability and comfort, mid-range hotels are the ideal choice. These hotels offer well-appointed rooms, convenient facilities, and services such as shuttle transfers to and from the airport. They provide a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.
4. Upscale Hotels:
Visitors looking for a higher level of luxury and sophistication can choose from a range of upscale hotels near the airport. These hotels boast elegant rooms, top-notch facilities, and exceptional services such as fine dining options, spas, fitness centers, and business facilities. They are perfect for those seeking a refined and indulgent experience.
5. Airport Lounges:
Apart from traditional accommodation options, some airlines and independent operators provide airport lounges within Harbin Taiping International Airport. These lounges offer a tranquil environment, comfortable seating, complimentary refreshments, Wi-Fi, and other amenities. They are often used for relaxation, work, or to freshen up during long layovers.
Remember to check availability and make reservations in advance to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience. Harbin Taiping International Airport provides a wide range of accommodation choices suitable for all budgets and preferences, ensuring that your stay is pleasant and comfortable.
1. Harbin Ice and Snow World: Located about 30 minutes away from the airport, this world-renowned winter wonderland offers mesmerizing ice and snow sculptures, thrilling ice slides, and captivating performances, making it a must-visit attraction for all visitors to Harbin during the winter months.
2. Sun Island Scenic Area: Situated around 10 minutes from the airport, this scenic area boasts stunning natural landscapes, including beautiful gardens, lakes, forests, and a range of wildlife. It is an ideal place for leisurely strolls, picnics, and outdoor activities all year round.
3. Harbin Polarland: Just a short drive away from the airport, Harbin Polarland is an impressive aquarium that showcases diverse marine life in captivating settings. Visitors can enjoy watching playful penguins, fascinating polar bears, and numerous marine species in their natural habitats.
4. Siberian Tiger Park: Located approximately 35 minutes from the airport, this unique conservation park is home to more than 500 Siberian tigers. Visitors can observe these majestic creatures up close from the safety of caged buses, providing an unforgettable and thrilling experience.
5. Harbin Flood Control Monument: Situated within a 15-minute drive from the airport, this monumental structure stands as a symbol of Harbin’s resilience to flooding. The monument combines modern architecture with historical elements, showcasing the city’s commitment to protecting its inhabitants.
6. Harbin Confucius Temple: Located about 10 minutes away from the airport, this ancient temple complex is dedicated to the famous Chinese philosopher, Confucius. Visitors can explore the well-preserved buildings, serene gardens, and learn about Confucian teachings and traditions.
7. Harbin Grand Theater: Situated approximately 25 minutes from the airport, this architectural marvel is a cultural hub offering world-class performances, including ballets, operas, concerts, and theatrical shows. The theater’s stunning design and state-of-the-art facilities make it a must-visit for art enthusiasts.
8. Harbin Great Mosque: Just a short drive away from the airport, this historic mosque is a significant religious and cultural site for Harbin’s Muslim community. Visitors can marvel at the mosque’s traditional architecture, intricate decorations, and experience the tranquility of its surroundings.
9. Harbin Museum of Art: Located around 20 minutes from the airport, this contemporary art museum showcases an impressive collection of modern and traditional artworks from both Chinese and international artists. Visitors can appreciate the diverse artistic expressions and attend various exhibitions and events.
10. Harbin Polarland Happy Valley: Situated approximately 25 minutes from the airport, this amusement park offers a wide range of thrilling rides, family-friendly attractions, and live shows. It is an ideal destination for a fun-filled day out with friends or family, complete with exciting experiences and entertainment options.
History of Harbin Taiping International Airport
Harbin Taiping International Airport is located in the Heilongjiang province of China. It was first built in 1979 and was originally called Harbin Dongfeng Airport. The airport was later renamed to Harbin Taiping International Airport in 1997. The airport has undergone several renovations and expansions over the years to accommodate the growing number of passengers and airlines.
In 2003, a new terminal building was constructed, which increased the airport’s capacity to handle up to 6 million passengers annually. In 2014, a second runway was added to the airport, which further increased its capacity and allowed for more flights to operate simultaneously. The airport also has a cargo terminal that handles both domestic and international cargo.
Harbin Taiping International Airport serves as a major transportation hub for the northeastern region of China. It offers flights to over 100 destinations, including domestic and international destinations. The airport is also a hub for several airlines, including China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, and Hainan Airlines.
Overall, Harbin Taiping International Airport has a rich history and has played a significant role in the development of the region’s transportation infrastructure. With its modern facilities and strategic location, the airport is poised to continue serving as a vital transportation hub for years to come.
Other Airports in Heilongjiang Province, China
- Fuyuan Dongji Aiport
- Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Heihe Aihui Airport
- Jagdaqi Guangming Airport
- Jiamusi Airport
- Jiansanjiang Shidi Airport
- Jixi Xingkaihu Airport
- Lalin Air Base
- Lindu Airport
- Mohe Gulian Airport
- Mudanjiang Hailang International Airport
- Qiqihar Sanjiazi Airport
- Wudalianchi Dedu Airport