The Jack F. Paulus Skiway is a small airport located in the town of Bethel, Maine. It is primarily used for private and charter flights, as well as for access to the nearby Sunday River ski resort. The airport is named after Jack F. Paulus, a local businessman and philanthropist who played a key role in its development.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- Other Airports in Antarctica, Antarctica
How to Get to Jack F. Paulus Skiway
Jack F. Paulus Skiway is located in Hanover, New Hampshire, and is easily accessible by car. If you are coming from the south, take I-91 North to Exit 13 and follow signs for Hanover. If you are coming from the north, take I-91 South to Exit 14 and follow signs for Hanover.
Once you are in Hanover, follow signs for Dartmouth College and turn onto Route 10 North. After about a mile, turn left onto Lyme Road and continue for approximately 2 miles. You will see signs for the skiway on your left.
If you are traveling by public transportation, the Dartmouth Coach bus service provides daily service to Hanover from Boston, New York City, and other locations. From the Dartmouth Coach terminal in Hanover, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service to the skiway.
Parking is available at the skiway, but it can fill up quickly on busy days. It is recommended to arrive early or carpool if possible. Once you arrive, you can purchase lift tickets and rentals at the skiway lodge and hit the slopes!
Jack F. Paulus Skiway is a popular destination for skiing enthusiasts and visitors alike. To make your trip to the skiway more convenient and enjoyable, there are several transportation options available. Here are some of the transportation options you can consider:
1. Shuttle Service: The shuttle service is a convenient and affordable option for transportation to and from the skiway. The shuttle service operates on a regular schedule and picks up passengers from designated locations. The shuttle service is a great option for those who do not have their own transportation or prefer not to drive.
2. Car Rental: If you prefer to have your own transportation, you can rent a car from one of the many car rental companies in the area. This option gives you the flexibility to explore the surrounding areas and visit other attractions.
3. Taxi Service: Taxi service is another option for transportation to and from the skiway. Taxis are readily available in the area and can be hailed from the skiway or booked in advance.
4. Private Transportation: Private transportation is a great option for those who prefer a more personalized experience. You can hire a private car or van to take you to and from the skiway. This option is ideal for families or groups of friends who want to travel together.
5. Public Transportation: Public transportation is available in the area, but it may not be the most convenient option for getting to the skiway. However, if you are on a budget, public transportation can be a cost-effective option.
In conclusion, there are several transportation options available for getting to and from Jack F. Paulus Skiway. Whether you prefer a shuttle service, car rental, taxi service, private transportation, or public transportation, there is an option that will suit your needs and budget.
The Jack F. Paulus Skiway Car Parking is a convenient parking option for visitors to the Dartmouth College Skiway in Hanover, New Hampshire. There are two parking areas available for skiers and snowboarders, both of which are located near the base of the ski slopes.
The first parking area is located at the main base lodge, which is accessible from the main entrance to the skiway. This parking area is ideal for those who want to be close to the ski lifts and amenities such as the ski rental shop, cafeteria, and restrooms. The parking lot is well-lit and has ample space for cars, trucks, and SUVs.
The second parking area is located at the Dartmouth Outing Club House, which is a short distance from the main base lodge. This parking area is ideal for those who want to avoid the crowds and enjoy a quieter skiing experience. The parking lot is also well-lit and has ample space for cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Both parking areas are free of charge and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Visitors are advised to arrive early, especially on weekends and holidays, as parking spaces can fill up quickly. Additionally, visitors are reminded to follow all posted parking regulations and to park only in designated areas.
Car Rental at Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- Konig Rent-A-Car
- U-Haul Car Rental
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Hertz Car Rental
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Avis Car Rental
- Budget Car Rental
- National Car Rental
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Payless Car Rental
Jack F. Paulus Skiway Terminals is a privately-owned airport located in the heart of the White Mountains in New Hampshire. The airport is situated at an elevation of 1,800 feet and is surrounded by stunning mountain views. The airport is primarily used for general aviation and serves as a gateway to the region’s popular ski resorts.
The airport features a 3,000-foot runway and a full-service FBO that offers a range of services, including fueling, maintenance, and aircraft storage. The FBO also provides rental cars, catering, and concierge services to make travel as convenient as possible for its customers.
Jack F. Paulus Skiway Terminals is known for its exceptional customer service and attention to detail. The staff is highly trained and experienced, ensuring that every customer’s needs are met with professionalism and efficiency. The airport is also committed to safety, with a comprehensive safety program in place to ensure that all operations are conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
Overall, Jack F. Paulus Skiway Terminals is a top-notch airport that provides a convenient and enjoyable travel experience for its customers. Whether you’re visiting the White Mountains for skiing, hiking, or just to enjoy the beautiful scenery, this airport is the perfect starting point for your adventure.
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Alaska Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Allegiant Air
- Frontier Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
Jack F. Paulus Skiway is a popular ski resort located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. The resort is known for its exceptional skiing facilities and breathtaking views. However, with the increasing number of visitors, the management has implemented strict security protocols to ensure the safety of its guests.
The skiway security protocols include a comprehensive surveillance system that covers all areas of the resort. The system is monitored by trained security personnel who are available 24/7. In addition, the resort has installed metal detectors at all entry points to ensure that no unauthorized weapons or dangerous items are brought onto the premises.
The skiway also has a strict policy on the use of ski lifts. All guests are required to wear helmets and follow the instructions of the lift operators. The resort also has a team of ski patrollers who are trained to respond to any emergencies on the slopes.
Overall, the security protocols at Jack F. Paulus Skiway are designed to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. The resort management is committed to maintaining a secure environment and continuously reviews and updates its security measures to ensure the safety of its visitors.
Jack F. Paulus Skiway Traveler’s Assistance is a service that provides support and assistance to travelers who are visiting ski resorts. The service is designed to help travelers navigate the complex and often confusing world of ski resorts, providing them with the information and resources they need to make the most of their trip.
The service offers a range of services, including assistance with transportation, lodging, equipment rental, and ski lessons. The team at Jack F. Paulus Skiway Traveler’s Assistance is made up of experienced professionals who are familiar with the ins and outs of ski resorts, and who are dedicated to providing travelers with the highest level of service and support.
Whether you are a seasoned skier or a first-time visitor to a ski resort, Jack F. Paulus Skiway Traveler’s Assistance can help you make the most of your trip. With their expert guidance and support, you can focus on enjoying your time on the slopes, knowing that you have a team of professionals behind you every step of the way.
Shops and Restaurants
Jack F. Paulus Skiway is a popular skiing destination located in Hanover, New Hampshire. The skiway offers a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to the needs of skiers and visitors alike. Here are some of the top shops and restaurants at Jack F. Paulus Skiway:
1. The Skiway Cafe: This cozy cafe is the perfect spot to grab a quick bite before hitting the slopes. The menu features a variety of sandwiches, soups, and salads, as well as hot and cold beverages.
2. The Skiway Ski Shop: This shop offers a wide range of ski equipment and accessories, including skis, boots, helmets, and goggles. The knowledgeable staff can help you find the perfect gear for your skiing needs.
3. The Skiway Gift Shop: This shop is the perfect place to pick up souvenirs and gifts for friends and family. The shop features a variety of ski-themed items, including hats, t-shirts, and mugs.
4. The Skiway Rental Shop: If you don’t have your own ski equipment, the rental shop has you covered. The shop offers a variety of skis, boots, and poles for rent, as well as helmets and goggles.
5. The Skiway Lodge: This cozy lodge is the perfect place to warm up after a day on the slopes. The lodge features a fireplace, comfortable seating, and a snack bar.
6. The Skiway Pub: This popular pub is the perfect spot to unwind after a day of skiing. The pub features a variety of beers on tap, as well as a menu of pub favorites like burgers and fries.
Overall, Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to the needs of skiers and visitors alike. Whether you’re looking for ski equipment, souvenirs, or a place to grab a bite to eat, the skiway has you covered.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
The Jack F. Paulus Skiway at Dartmouth College offers several prayer rooms and worship areas for students and visitors to use. These spaces are designed to provide a quiet and peaceful environment for individuals to practice their faith and connect with their spirituality.
The first prayer room is located in the Collis Center for Student Involvement, which is situated in the heart of the Dartmouth campus. This room is open to all students and visitors and is equipped with prayer mats, religious texts, and other resources to support various faith traditions.
The second prayer room is located in the Tucker Center, which is adjacent to the Collis Center. This room is also open to all and provides a quiet space for prayer and reflection.
In addition to these prayer rooms, the Jack F. Paulus Skiway also offers a worship area for Christian students and visitors. The Christian Worship Center is located in the basement of the Collis Center and is open for worship services and other Christian events.
Overall, the Jack F. Paulus Skiway provides a variety of prayer rooms and worship areas to support the diverse spiritual needs of its students and visitors. These spaces are designed to foster a sense of community and inclusivity, and are an important part of the Dartmouth College experience.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
The Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers a range of WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that visitors can stay connected and productive during their time at the skiway.
The WiFi network at the skiway is fast and reliable, providing visitors with seamless internet access throughout the facility. Whether you need to check your email, browse the web, or stream videos, you can do so with ease using the skiway’s WiFi network.
In addition to WiFi, the skiway also offers a variety of workspace facilities. There are several indoor areas where visitors can work, including a cozy lounge with comfortable seating and tables. This space is perfect for those who need to get some work done in a quiet and comfortable environment.
For those who prefer to work outdoors, the skiway also has several outdoor workspaces available. These areas are equipped with tables and chairs, and offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Whether you need to work on a project or simply want to enjoy the fresh air while you work, the outdoor workspaces at the skiway are a great option.
Overall, the Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers a range of WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that visitors can stay connected and productive during their time at the skiway. Whether you need to work or simply want to stay connected, the skiway has everything you need to make the most of your visit.
The Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers two lounges: the Blue Lounge and the Silver Lounge. The Blue Lounge is located in the lower level of the ski resort. It features a full bar, comfortable seating, a fireplace, and an outdoor terrace. The Silver Lounge is located in the upper level of the resort. This lounge features a full bar, a pool table, and a cozy atmosphere.
Accomodation Options Nearby Jack F. Paulus Skiway
Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers a variety of accommodation options for visitors to choose from. These options include:
1. On-site Lodging: The skiway has a cozy lodge that offers comfortable rooms for guests. The lodge is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a restaurant, bar, and ski rental shop.
2. Nearby Hotels: There are several hotels located within a short distance of the skiway. These hotels offer a range of accommodation options, from budget-friendly to luxurious.
3. Vacation Rentals: Visitors can also opt for vacation rentals, which are available in the surrounding areas. These rentals offer a more private and spacious option for families or groups.
4. Camping: For those who prefer the great outdoors, there are camping options available near the skiway. Visitors can choose from tent camping or RV camping, depending on their preference.
Overall, Jack F. Paulus Skiway offers a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and preference. Whether you prefer the comfort of on-site lodging or the adventure of camping, there is something for everyone at this skiway.
1. Dartmouth Skiway: Located adjacent to the Jack F. Paulus Skiway, the Dartmouth Skiway is a popular ski resort that offers a variety of trails for skiers of all levels.
2. Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail runs through the nearby Hanover area and offers hikers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
3. Dartmouth College: Dartmouth College is located just a few miles from the Jack F. Paulus Skiway and is home to a variety of cultural and educational attractions, including the Hood Museum of Art and the Hopkins Center for the Arts.
4. Vermont Institute of Natural Science: The Vermont Institute of Natural Science is a wildlife rehabilitation and education center located just a short drive from the skiway. Visitors can see a variety of birds of prey and learn about their habitats and behaviors.
5. Quechee Gorge: The Quechee Gorge is a scenic natural attraction located about 30 minutes from the skiway. Visitors can hike along the gorge and take in the stunning views of the Ottauquechee River and surrounding forests.
6. Montshire Museum of Science: The Montshire Museum of Science is a hands-on science museum located in Norwich, Vermont, just a few miles from the skiway. The museum features interactive exhibits on a variety of scientific topics, including physics, biology, and astronomy.
7. King Arthur Flour: King Arthur Flour is a popular bakery and cooking school located in Norwich, Vermont. Visitors can take baking classes, shop for baking supplies, and sample delicious baked goods at the bakery cafe.
History of Jack F. Paulus Skiway
The Jack F. Paulus Skiway is a small airport located in the town of Bethel, Maine. It was originally built in the 1930s as a landing strip for small planes, but it wasn’t until the 1960s that it became a popular destination for skiers. The skiway was named after Jack F. Paulus, a local businessman who was instrumental in developing the ski industry in the area.
In the early days, the skiway was used primarily by small planes and helicopters to transport skiers to the nearby ski resorts. However, as the popularity of skiing in the area grew, the skiway became a hub for private planes and charter flights. Today, the skiway is still used for private aviation, but it is also a popular destination for skiers who want to avoid the crowds at the larger airports.
Over the years, the Jack F. Paulus Skiway has played an important role in the development of the ski industry in the Bethel area. It has helped to bring skiers from all over the world to the area, and it has provided a convenient and efficient way for them to get to the slopes. Despite its small size, the skiway has become an important part of the local economy, and it continues to be a popular destination for skiers and aviation enthusiasts alike.
Other Airports in Antarctica, Antarctica
- Boulder Clay Runway
- Concordia Skyway
- Jack F. Paulus Skiway
- McMurdo Station Ice Runway
- McMurdo Station Pegasus Field
- South Pole Station Airport
- Vostok Skiway
- Williams Field