Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taichung, Taiwan. It serves as the main base for the Republic of China Air Force’s 427th Tactical Fighter Wing.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Qingshui Air Base
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Qingshui Air Base
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Qingshui Air Base
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Qingshui Air Base
- Other Airports in Gansu Province, China
How to Get to Qingshui Air Base
Qingshui Air Base is located in Taichung City, Taiwan. The easiest way to get there is by taking a taxi or driving. If you are driving, take National Highway No. 1 and exit at Qingshui Interchange. Follow the signs to the air base, which is about 10 minutes away.
If you prefer to take public transportation, you can take a train to Taichung Station and then transfer to a bus. Take bus number 27 or 28 and get off at Qingshui Air Base stop. The bus ride takes about 30 minutes.
Another option is to take a taxi from Taichung Station directly to the air base. The ride takes about 20 minutes and costs around NT$400-500.
It is important to note that Qingshui Air Base is a military facility and access is restricted. Visitors must obtain permission in advance and follow the rules and regulations of the base.
Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taichung, Taiwan. As a military base, public transportation options to and from the base are limited. However, there are a few transportation options available for those who need to travel to or from Qingshui Air Base.
1. Taxi: Taxis are available in Taichung and can be used to travel to Qingshui Air Base. Taxis can be hailed on the street or booked through a taxi app. It is important to note that taxis are not allowed to enter the base, so passengers will need to be dropped off at the gate.
2. Private Car: Private cars can be used to travel to Qingshui Air Base. However, only authorized personnel are allowed to enter the base with a private car. Visitors will need to park outside the base and walk in.
3. Bus: There is no public bus service that goes directly to Qingshui Air Base. However, there are buses that stop near the base. Visitors can take a bus to the nearest stop and then walk to the base.
4. Shuttle: Qingshui Air Base provides a shuttle service for authorized personnel. Visitors who are authorized to enter the base can use the shuttle service to travel to and from the base.
5. Bicycle: Bicycles can be used to travel to Qingshui Air Base. Visitors can rent a bicycle in Taichung and ride to the base. However, bicycles are not allowed on the base and will need to be parked outside the gate.
In conclusion, while public transportation options to Qingshui Air Base are limited, visitors can still use taxis, private cars, buses, shuttles, or bicycles to travel to and from the base. It is important to note that only authorized personnel are allowed to enter the base with a private car or shuttle. Visitors will need to park outside the base and walk in.
Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taichung, Taiwan. The air base provides car parking facilities for visitors and personnel. There are several car parking areas available at the air base, including:
1. Main Gate Parking Lot: This is the primary parking area located near the main entrance of the air base. It is open to visitors and personnel and provides ample parking space.
2. Hangar Parking Lot: This parking area is located near the hangars and is reserved for military personnel and authorized visitors.
3. VIP Parking Lot: This parking area is reserved for high-ranking officials and VIPs visiting the air base.
4. Overflow Parking Lot: This parking area is used during peak periods when the other parking areas are full. It is located near the main gate and provides additional parking space.
All car parking areas at Qingshui Air Base are well-maintained and secure. Visitors are advised to follow the parking regulations and guidelines to avoid any inconvenience.
Car Rental at Qingshui Air Base
- Avis Rent a Car
- Budget Rent a Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Hertz Corporation
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Sixt Rent a Car
- Alamo Rent a Car
- National Car Rental
Qingshui Air Base Terminals is a military air base located in Taichung, Taiwan. The air base is operated by the Republic of China Air Force and serves as a strategic location for military operations. The base is equipped with two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, which are used for various purposes.
Terminal 1 is primarily used for military operations, including aircraft maintenance, refueling, and storage. The terminal is equipped with advanced technology and equipment to ensure the smooth operation of military aircraft. The terminal also houses administrative offices, training facilities, and a medical center.
Terminal 2 is used for civilian purposes, including commercial flights and cargo transportation. The terminal is equipped with modern facilities and amenities to provide a comfortable experience for passengers. The terminal has several restaurants, shops, and lounges for passengers to relax and enjoy their time at the airport.
Overall, Qingshui Air Base Terminals is an important military and civilian airport in Taiwan. The air base plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety and security of the region, while also providing convenient transportation options for civilians. The terminals are equipped with modern facilities and advanced technology, making it a reliable and efficient airport for all types of operations.
- Air China: Offer daily flights from Beijing to Qingshui Air Base.
- Hainan Airlines: Offer flights from Haikou to Qingshui Air Base.
- China Eastern Airlines: Offer daily flights from Shanghai to Qingshui Air Base.
- China Southern Airlines: Offer flights from Guangzhou to Qingshui Air Base.
- Xiamen Airlines: Offer daily flights from Xiamen to Qingshui Air Base.
- Shenzhen Airlines: Offer daily flights from Shenzhen to Qingshui Air Base.
- Beijing Capital Airlines: Offer flights from Beijing to Qingshui Air Base.
Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taiwan, and as such, it is subject to strict security protocols. The base is responsible for the protection of national security and the safety of personnel and equipment. To achieve this, the base has implemented a range of security measures to ensure that unauthorized individuals are not able to access the base.
One of the primary security protocols at Qingshui Air Base is the use of access control systems. The base has a strict policy of only allowing authorized personnel to enter the base. This is achieved through the use of identification cards, biometric scanners, and other security measures. All visitors to the base are required to undergo a thorough security screening process before being granted access.
Another important security protocol at Qingshui Air Base is the use of surveillance systems. The base has a comprehensive network of cameras and other surveillance equipment that is used to monitor activity on the base. This allows security personnel to quickly identify any potential threats and take appropriate action.
In addition to these measures, Qingshui Air Base also conducts regular security drills and exercises to ensure that personnel are prepared for any potential security threats. These drills are designed to test the effectiveness of the security protocols in place and identify any areas that may need improvement. Overall, the security protocols at Qingshui Air Base are designed to ensure that the base remains secure and protected at all times.
Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taichung, Taiwan. It is primarily used by the Republic of China Air Force (ROCAF) for training and operational purposes. However, the airbase also serves as a gateway for travelers visiting Taichung and the surrounding areas. To ensure a hassle-free experience for travelers, Qingshui Air Base provides various traveler’s assistance services.
The traveler’s assistance services at Qingshui Air Base include luggage storage, currency exchange, and transportation arrangements. The luggage storage service is particularly useful for travelers who have a layover in Taichung and want to explore the city without carrying their bags around. The currency exchange service allows travelers to exchange their foreign currency for Taiwanese dollars, making it easier for them to pay for goods and services in the local currency. Additionally, the airbase can arrange transportation for travelers to their desired destination, whether it be a hotel, tourist attraction, or other location.
In addition to these services, Qingshui Air Base also provides information and assistance to travelers regarding local customs, culture, and attractions. The staff at the airbase are knowledgeable about the area and can provide recommendations for places to visit, restaurants to try, and other activities to do. They can also assist with language barriers and provide translation services if needed.
Overall, Qingshui Air Base’s traveler’s assistance services aim to make the travel experience for visitors to Taichung as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Whether it be storing luggage, exchanging currency, arranging transportation, or providing local information and assistance, the airbase is committed to ensuring that travelers have a positive experience during their time in Taiwan.
Shops and Restaurants
Qingshui Air Base is a military airbase located in Taichung, Taiwan. The airbase has a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to the needs of the military personnel and their families. Here are some of the shops and restaurants that you can find at Qingshui Air Base:
1. PX Mart – This is a large supermarket that offers a wide range of groceries, household items, and personal care products. The store also has a bakery and a deli section where you can buy fresh bread, sandwiches, and salads.
2. 7-Eleven – This convenience store is open 24/7 and offers a range of snacks, drinks, and other essentials. You can also buy hot food items such as noodles, rice bowls, and fried chicken.
3. Starbucks – This popular coffee chain has a branch at Qingshui Air Base where you can enjoy your favorite coffee drinks and snacks.
4. Subway – This sandwich chain offers a variety of fresh sandwiches, salads, and sides. You can also customize your sandwich to your liking.
5. Burger King – This fast-food chain is known for its flame-grilled burgers, fries, and other fast food items.
6. Pizza Hut – This pizza chain offers a variety of pizzas, sides, and desserts. You can also customize your pizza with your favorite toppings.
7. KFC – This fast-food chain is known for its fried chicken, burgers, and sides. You can also order a variety of combo meals.
8. MOS Burger – This Japanese fast-food chain offers a variety of burgers, sandwiches, and sides. You can also order rice bowls and salads.
9. Family Mart – This convenience store offers a range of snacks, drinks, and other essentials. You can also buy hot food items such as noodles, rice bowls, and fried chicken.
10. Watsons – This health and beauty store offers a range of personal care products, cosmetics, and supplements. You can also buy snacks and drinks at the store.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Qingshui Air Base is a military installation located in Taichung, Taiwan. The base provides facilities for the Republic of China Air Force (ROCAF) and is home to several prayer rooms and worship areas for the convenience of its personnel.
1. Buddhist Prayer Room – Located near the base’s main gate, the Buddhist prayer room is a serene space for Buddhist personnel to offer their prayers and perform their religious rituals.
2. Taoist Worship Area – The Taoist worship area is situated in the eastern part of the base and is a dedicated space for Taoist personnel to practice their faith.
3. Christian Chapel – The Christian chapel is located in the western part of the base and is a place of worship for Christian personnel. The chapel offers regular services and religious activities.
4. Muslim Prayer Room – The Muslim prayer room is located near the base’s dining facility and is a designated space for Muslim personnel to perform their daily prayers.
5. Multi-Faith Prayer Room – The multi-faith prayer room is situated in the central part of the base and is a shared space for personnel of different faiths to offer their prayers and perform their religious rituals.
All of these prayer rooms and worship areas are maintained by the base authorities and are open to all personnel. They provide a peaceful and conducive environment for personnel to practice their faith and seek spiritual solace.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Qingshui Air Base is a modern and well-equipped facility that offers a range of amenities to its visitors. The air base provides WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that visitors can stay connected and productive during their stay.
The WiFi at Qingshui Air Base is fast and reliable, allowing visitors to easily access the internet and stay connected with their colleagues and loved ones. The WiFi is available throughout the air base, including in the workspaces and public areas.
The workspace facilities at Qingshui Air Base are designed to meet the needs of business travelers and other visitors who require a quiet and comfortable place to work. The air base offers a range of workspaces, including private offices, shared workspaces, and conference rooms. These spaces are equipped with comfortable furniture, high-speed internet, and other amenities to ensure that visitors can work efficiently and effectively.
In addition to these facilities, Qingshui Air Base also offers a range of other amenities to its visitors, including dining options, fitness facilities, and recreational activities. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, Qingshui Air Base has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and productive.
- Qingshui Air Base Lounge 1: Located in Qingshui, Taiwan
- Qingshui Air Base Lounge 2: Located in Taichung, Taiwan
- Qingshui Air Base Lounge 3: Located in Taitung, Taiwan
Accomodation Options Nearby Qingshui Air Base
Qingshui Air Base offers a variety of accommodation options to meet the needs of its personnel and visitors. These options include:
1. Barracks: The air base has several barracks that provide basic accommodation for military personnel. These barracks are equipped with bunk beds, lockers, and shared bathroom facilities.
2. Officer Quarters: The air base also has officer quarters that provide more comfortable accommodation for higher-ranking military personnel. These quarters are equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, and other amenities.
3. Guest Houses: Qingshui Air Base has several guest houses that provide accommodation for visitors and their families. These guest houses are equipped with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, and other amenities.
4. RV Park: The air base also has an RV park that provides accommodation for military personnel and their families who own recreational vehicles. The RV park is equipped with electrical and water hookups, as well as laundry facilities and a playground.
5. Temporary Lodging Facilities: Qingshui Air Base has several temporary lodging facilities that provide short-term accommodation for military personnel and their families who are in transition. These facilities are equipped with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, and other amenities.
Overall, Qingshui Air Base offers a range of accommodation options to meet the needs of its personnel and visitors, from basic barracks to more comfortable officer quarters and guest houses.
Qingshui Air Base is located in Taichung City, Taiwan, and is surrounded by a variety of attractions that are worth exploring. Here are some of the top attractions near Qingshui Air Base:
1. National Taichung Theater: This stunning theater is located just a few kilometers from Qingshui Air Base and is a must-visit for anyone interested in the arts. The theater hosts a variety of performances, including concerts, plays, and dance shows.
2. Feng Chia Night Market: This bustling night market is one of the most popular in Taichung City and is located just a short drive from Qingshui Air Base. Visitors can sample a wide range of local street food, shop for souvenirs, and enjoy the lively atmosphere.
3. Rainbow Village: This colorful village is a unique attraction that is located just a few kilometers from Qingshui Air Base. The village is home to a collection of brightly painted houses and murals that are sure to delight visitors of all ages.
4. Taichung Metropolitan Park: This expansive park is located just a short drive from Qingshui Air Base and is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The park features a variety of walking trails, picnic areas, and scenic views.
5. National Museum of Natural Science: This fascinating museum is located in the heart of Taichung City and is a great place to learn about the natural world. The museum features a variety of exhibits, including a butterfly garden, a dinosaur exhibit, and a planetarium.
Overall, Qingshui Air Base is surrounded by a variety of attractions that are sure to appeal to visitors of all interests. Whether you’re interested in the arts, food, nature, or science, there’s something for everyone in the area.
History of Qingshui Air Base
Qingshui Air Base is a military airfield located in Taichung, Taiwan. The base was originally built by the Japanese during World War II and was known as Matsuyama Airfield. After the war, the airfield was taken over by the Republic of China Air Force (ROCAF) and renamed Qingshui Air Base.
During the Cold War, Qingshui Air Base played a crucial role in Taiwan’s defense strategy against the People’s Republic of China. It was home to several fighter squadrons and was equipped with advanced aircraft such as the F-104 Starfighter and the F-5E Tiger II. The base also served as a training center for ROCAF pilots and ground crew.
In recent years, Qingshui Air Base has undergone significant upgrades and modernization efforts. In 2017, the base received its first batch of F-16V fighter jets, which are equipped with advanced avionics and weapons systems. The base also serves as a hub for humanitarian aid and disaster relief operations, with its aircraft and personnel frequently deployed to assist in natural disasters both in Taiwan and abroad.
Overall, Qingshui Air Base has a rich history and continues to play a vital role in Taiwan’s national defense and disaster relief efforts. Its strategic location and advanced capabilities make it a key asset for the ROCAF and the people of Taiwan.
Other Airports in Gansu Province, China
- Dingxin/Shuangchengzi Air Base
- Dunhuang Mogao International Airport
- Gannan Xiahe Airport
- Lanzhou Air Base
- Lanzhou Zhongchuan International Airport
- Lintao Air Base
- Longnan Chengzhou Airport
- Qingshui Air Base
- Qingyang Xifeng Airport
- Tianshui Maijishan Airport
- Wuwei Air Base