St. Augustine Airport is a public airport located in St. Johns County, Florida, United States. It is a general aviation airport that serves the city of St. Augustine and the surrounding areas. The airport has a single runway and offers a range of services including fueling, aircraft maintenance, and flight training.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to St Augustin Airport
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at St Augustin Airport
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby St Augustin Airport
- Attractions Nearby
- History of St Augustin Airport
- Other Airports in Quebec, Canada
How to Get to St Augustin Airport
St. Augustin Airport is located in the city of St. Augustin, Quebec, Canada. There are several ways to get to the airport, depending on your location and mode of transportation.
If you are driving, the airport is easily accessible via Highway 40. Take exit 311 and follow the signs to the airport. There is ample parking available at the airport, including short-term and long-term options.
If you are taking public transportation, there are several bus routes that serve the airport. The RTC bus route 78 connects the airport to downtown Quebec City, while the Intercar bus service provides connections to other cities in Quebec.
If you are arriving by taxi or ride-sharing service, there is a designated drop-off and pick-up area at the airport. Taxis and ride-sharing services are readily available throughout the city.
Overall, getting to St. Augustin Airport is straightforward and convenient, with several transportation options available to suit your needs.
St. Augustine Airport, also known as Northeast Florida Regional Airport, is a small airport located in St. Augustine, Florida. Despite its size, there are several transportation options available for travelers to get to and from the airport.
1. Rental Cars: There are several rental car companies located at the airport, including Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National. Renting a car is a convenient option for travelers who want the freedom to explore the area on their own.
2. Taxis: Taxis are available outside the airport terminal, and the fare to downtown St. Augustine is approximately $25-$30. It is recommended to confirm the fare with the driver before getting in the taxi.
3. Ride-Sharing Services: Uber and Lyft are both available at St. Augustine Airport. The fare to downtown St. Augustine is approximately $20-$25.
4. Shuttle Services: Several shuttle services operate at the airport, including St. Augustine Shuttle, Go Airport Shuttle, and SuperShuttle. These services offer shared rides to and from the airport, and the fare varies depending on the destination.
5. Public Transportation: The St. Johns County Council on Aging operates a shuttle service called Sunshine Bus Company, which provides transportation to various locations in St. Augustine and the surrounding areas. The fare is $1 per ride.
No matter which transportation option you choose, it is recommended to book in advance to ensure availability and to avoid any last-minute hassles.
St. Augustine Airport offers several parking options for travelers. Here are the different parking areas and their locations:
1. Short-term parking: This parking area is located directly in front of the terminal building. It is ideal for those who are dropping off or picking up passengers. The first 30 minutes of parking are free, and each additional hour costs $2.
2. Long-term parking: This parking area is located just a short walk from the terminal building. It is ideal for those who are traveling for an extended period of time. The cost is $10 per day, and there is a maximum of $60 for a week.
3. Economy parking: This parking area is located further away from the terminal building, but a shuttle service is available to transport passengers to and from the airport. It is the most affordable parking option, costing $6 per day and a maximum of $36 for a week.
4. Valet parking: This parking option is available for those who want the convenience of having their car parked for them. The valet service is located in front of the terminal building, and the cost is $20 per day.
Overall, St. Augustine Airport offers a variety of parking options to suit the needs and budgets of all travelers.
Car Rental at St Augustin Airport
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Budget Car Rental
- Alamo Rent a Car
- National Car Rental
- Dollar Rent A Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
St. Augustin Airport is a small regional airport located in the province of Quebec, Canada. The airport has two terminals, one for domestic flights and the other for international flights. The domestic terminal is a single-story building with a small waiting area, check-in counters, and a baggage claim area. It is equipped with basic amenities such as restrooms, vending machines, and a small café.
The international terminal is a two-story building with a larger waiting area, immigration and customs facilities, and a duty-free shop. The terminal is designed to handle a small number of international flights and is equipped with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi, charging stations, and comfortable seating. The terminal also has a restaurant and a bar that serves a variety of food and drinks.
Both terminals are easily accessible and well-maintained. The airport provides ample parking space for passengers and visitors. The airport staff is friendly and helpful, and they ensure that passengers have a smooth and hassle-free experience. Overall, St. Augustin Airport terminals provide a comfortable and convenient experience for travelers.
- Air Canada – Offers daily non-stop flights to Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.
- Air Transat – Offers seasonal international flights to popular sun destinations.
- WestJet – Provides daily non-stop flights to Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
- Porter Airlines – Offers seasonal flights to Toronto.
- Sunwing Airlines – Provides seasonal international flights to popular sun destinations.
- Air Creebec – Offers scheduled flights to several destinations in Quebec.
St Augustin Airport is a small regional airport located in Quebec, Canada. Despite its size, the airport takes security very seriously and has implemented several protocols to ensure the safety of its passengers and staff.
One of the main security measures at St Augustin Airport is the use of X-ray machines and metal detectors. All passengers and their belongings are screened before boarding their flights. This includes carry-on luggage, checked baggage, and personal items such as jackets and shoes. Any prohibited items, such as weapons or explosives, are immediately confiscated and the passenger may face legal consequences.
In addition to screening equipment, St Augustin Airport also employs security personnel who are trained to identify suspicious behavior and potential threats. These personnel are stationed throughout the airport and monitor passenger activity to ensure that everyone is following the rules and regulations.
Overall, St Augustin Airport’s security protocols are designed to provide a safe and secure environment for all passengers and staff. By using advanced screening technology and trained personnel, the airport is able to minimize the risk of security breaches and ensure that everyone can travel with peace of mind.
St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance is a service provided to passengers who require assistance while traveling through the airport. This service is available to all passengers, including those with disabilities, elderly passengers, and families traveling with young children. The service is designed to make the travel experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
The assistance provided by St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance includes a range of services such as wheelchair assistance, escort services, and baggage assistance. Passengers can request these services at the time of booking their flight or at the airport. The staff at St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance are trained to provide personalized assistance to each passenger, ensuring that their individual needs are met.
St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all passengers. The service is available 24/7, and passengers can request assistance at any time. The staff at St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance are friendly, professional, and dedicated to ensuring that each passenger has a positive travel experience. Overall, St Augustin Airport Traveler’s Assistance is an essential service that provides peace of mind to passengers who require assistance while traveling through the airport.
Shops and Restaurants
1. The Airport Café: This cozy café offers a variety of hot and cold drinks, light snacks, and sandwiches.
2. The Newsstand: Pick up a newspaper, magazine, or book to read while you wait for your flight.
3. The Gift Shop: Browse through a selection of souvenirs, gifts, and travel accessories.
4. The Duty-Free Store: Shop for duty-free items such as alcohol, tobacco, and cosmetics.
5. The Restaurant: Enjoy a delicious meal before your flight at the full-service restaurant.
6. The Bar: Relax with a drink at the bar before your flight.
7. The Pharmacy: Pick up any essential items you may have forgotten.
8. The Electronics Store: Shop for the latest gadgets and electronics.
9. The Clothing Store: Find the perfect outfit for your trip.
10. The Bookstore: Browse through a selection of books, magazines, and newspapers.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
St Augustin Airport offers prayer rooms and worship areas for passengers and visitors who wish to practice their faith or seek a quiet space for reflection and meditation. Here are the locations of the prayer rooms and worship areas in St Augustin Airport:
1. Multi-Faith Prayer Room – Located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, near the baggage claim area. This prayer room is open to people of all faiths and provides a peaceful and quiet space for prayer and reflection.
2. Christian Chapel – Located on the second floor of the airport terminal, near the departure gates. This chapel is dedicated to Christian worship and features a cross, altar, and seating for prayer and meditation.
3. Muslim Prayer Room – Located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, near the international arrivals area. This prayer room is designed for Muslim travelers and provides a space for prayer and ablution.
4. Jewish Prayer Room – Located on the second floor of the airport terminal, near the duty-free shops. This prayer room is designed for Jewish travelers and features a Torah scroll, prayer books, and seating for prayer and meditation.
5. Hindu Prayer Room – Located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, near the domestic arrivals area. This prayer room is designed for Hindu travelers and provides a space for prayer and meditation.
All of these prayer rooms and worship areas are open 24/7 and are free to use. They are maintained by the airport staff and are kept clean and well-maintained for the convenience of passengers and visitors.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
St Augustin Airport offers a range of WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that passengers can stay connected and productive during their travels.
WiFi: The airport provides free WiFi throughout the terminal building, allowing passengers to stay connected to the internet and check their emails or social media accounts.
Workspace: For those who need to work while waiting for their flight, St Augustin Airport offers a number of workspaces equipped with desks, chairs, and power outlets. These workspaces are located in quiet areas of the terminal, providing a peaceful environment for passengers to focus on their work.
Meeting Rooms: The airport also has meeting rooms available for rent, which are equipped with audiovisual equipment and can accommodate up to 20 people. These rooms are ideal for business travelers who need to hold meetings or presentations while on the go.
Business Lounge: St Augustin Airport’s business lounge provides a comfortable and quiet environment for passengers to work or relax before their flight. The lounge is equipped with comfortable seating, power outlets, and free WiFi, as well as complimentary snacks and beverages.
Overall, St Augustin Airport’s WiFi and workspace facilities are designed to meet the needs of modern travelers, providing a range of options for staying connected and productive while on the go.
- The Club at St. Augustine Airport – Located on the second floor of the Airport Terminal near the baggage claim area.
- The Executive Lounge – Located on the second floor of the Airport Terminal near the check-in counters.
- The Garden Room – Located on the second floor of the Airport Terminal near the check-in counters.
- The Solarium – Located on the third floor of the Airport Terminal near the arrivals area.
- The VIP Lounge – Located on the fourth floor of the Airport Terminal near the departure gates.
Accomodation Options Nearby St Augustin Airport
1. Hotel ibis Budget St Augustine Airport: Located just a few minutes away from the airport, this hotel offers comfortable and affordable accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking.
2. Comfort Suites St Augustine Airport: This hotel is located just a few minutes away from the airport and offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.
3. Hampton Inn St Augustine Airport: Located just a few minutes away from the airport, this hotel offers comfortable and modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi and parking.
4. Holiday Inn Express St Augustine Airport: This hotel is located just a few minutes away from the airport and offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.
5. Best Western St Augustine Airport: Located just a few minutes away from the airport, this hotel offers comfortable and modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi and parking.
St. Augustin Airport is located in the beautiful region of Quebec, Canada. It is surrounded by several attractions that are worth visiting. Here are some of the top attractions near St. Augustin Airport:
1. Parc de la Chute-Montmorency: This is a stunning waterfall that is higher than Niagara Falls. It is located just 10 km from the airport and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
2. Old Quebec: This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is located just 20 km from the airport. It is a charming and historic city that is full of culture, history, and beautiful architecture.
3. Aquarium du Quebec: This is a popular attraction that is located just 15 km from the airport. It is home to over 10,000 marine animals and offers visitors the chance to see sharks, jellyfish, and other sea creatures up close.
4. Valcartier Vacation Village: This is a water park and resort that is located just 25 km from the airport. It offers a variety of water slides, pools, and other attractions that are perfect for families and thrill-seekers.
5. Les Galeries de la Capitale: This is a large shopping mall that is located just 15 km from the airport. It offers a wide range of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options, including an indoor amusement park.
6. Domaine de Maizerets: This is a beautiful park that is located just 10 km from the airport. It offers visitors the chance to explore nature trails, gardens, and historic buildings.
Overall, St. Augustin Airport is surrounded by a variety of attractions that are sure to appeal to visitors of all ages and interests.
History of St Augustin Airport
St. Augustin Airport is a small airport located in the town of St. Augustin, Quebec, Canada. The airport was originally built in 1941 as a military airfield during World War II. It was used by the Royal Canadian Air Force as a training base for pilots and aircrew. After the war, the airport was decommissioned and turned over to the town of St. Augustin.
In the 1950s, the airport was reopened as a civilian airport and began offering commercial flights to destinations in Quebec and Labrador. Over the years, the airport has undergone several renovations and upgrades to improve its facilities and services. Today, St. Augustin Airport is a modern airport with a 5,000-foot runway, a terminal building, and a variety of services for passengers and aircraft.
Despite its small size, St. Augustin Airport plays an important role in the region’s transportation infrastructure. It serves as a hub for air travel to remote communities in northern Quebec and Labrador, as well as a gateway to the region’s natural resources and tourism industry. The airport is also an important economic driver for the town of St. Augustin, providing jobs and supporting local businesses.
Other Airports in Quebec, Canada
- Akulivik Airport
- Alma Airport
- Amos/Magny Airport
- Aupaluk Airport
- Baie-Comeau Airport
- Bonaventure Airport
- Bromont (Roland Desourdy) Airport
- CFB Bagotville
- Chapais Airport
- Charlevoix Airport
- Chevery Airport
- Dolbeau St Felicien Airport
- Eastmain River Airport
- Forestville Airport
- Gaspe (Michel-Pouliot) Airport
- Havre-Saint-Pierre Airport
- Iles-de-la-Madeleine Airport
- Inukjuak Airport
- Ivujivik Airport
- Kangiqsualujjuaq (Georges River) Airport
- Kangiqsujuaq (Wakeham Bay) Airport
- Kangirsuk Airport
- Kuujjuaq Airport
- Kuujjuarapik Airport
- La Grande Riviere Airport
- La Grande-4 Airport
- Lourdes-de-Blanc-Sablon Airport
- Matagami Airport
- Matane Airport
- Mont Joli Airport
- Mont-Tremblant International Airport
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Montreal / Saint-Hubert Airport
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport
- Natashquan Airport
- Nemiscau Airport
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport
- Port Menier Airport
- Puvirnituq Airport
- Quaqtaq Airport
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport
- Rimouski Airport
- Riviere-du-Loup Airport
- Roberval Airport
- Rouyn Noranda Airport
- Salluit Airport
- Schefferville Airport
- Sept-Iles Airport
- Sherbrooke Airport
- St Augustin Airport
- St Georges Airport
- St Jean Airport
- Tasiujaq Airport
- Trois-Rivieres Airport
- Umiujaq Airport
- Val-d’Or Airport
- Waskaganish Airport
- Wemindji Airport