Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, is a small yet significant airfield catering to aviation enthusiasts and local pilots. Offering a range of services including aircraft maintenance, fueling facilities, and training programs, this airfield serves as a hub for community engagement and recreational flying activities in the region.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Stoney Creek Airfield
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Stoney Creek Airfield
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Stoney Creek Airfield
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Stoney Creek Airfield
- Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
How to Get to Stoney Creek Airfield
To get to Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia, there are several routes you can take depending on your starting location. If you are traveling from Sydney, you can drive on the M1 motorway towards the north, then take the Pacific Highway (M1) and continue until you reach the Turn off to Coffs Harbour (Harbour Drive) and follow signs for Coffs Harbour Airport. From there, follow the signs to Stoney Creek Airfield.
If you are coming from Brisbane, take the Pacific Motorway (M1) southbound and continue until you reach the Woolgoolga turnoff (Exit 373). From there, follow Solitary Islands Way (also known as the Pacific Highway) until you reach Coffs Harbour. Then, follow the signs to Coffs Harbour Airport and proceed to Stoney Creek Airfield.
Alternatively, if you are traveling from anywhere within Coffs Harbour, you can head towards Coffs Harbour Airport and follow the clear signage directing you to Stoney Creek Airfield.
It is essential to have a GPS or map handy to ensure you stay on the correct route. Remember to also check for any traffic or road condition updates to plan your journey accordingly.
Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, offers various transportation options to cater to the needs of travelers. Whether you are traveling to or from the airfield, or looking for local transportation solutions, Stoney Creek Airfield has got you covered.
1. Car Rental: One of the most convenient ways to travel to and from Stoney Creek Airfield is by renting a car. Several reputable car rental companies operate in the vicinity, providing a wide range of vehicles to choose from. Renting a car allows you the freedom to explore the area at your own pace and convenience.
2. Taxi Services: Another reliable transportation option available at Stoney Creek Airfield is taxi services. Local taxi companies offer 24/7 services to ensure you reach your destination comfortably and on time. The rates are competitive, and taxis are readily available outside the airport terminal for your convenience.
3. Shuttle Services: If you prefer shared transportation, shuttle services are available at Stoney Creek Airfield. These services typically operate on a fixed schedule and provide a cost-effective means of transportation. They can take you to your hotel, nearby attractions, or even connect you to major transportation hubs for further travel.
4. Public Transport: Stoney Creek Airfield is well connected to public transport networks, including buses, trains, and trams. Several public bus routes serve the airport, offering an affordable way to reach your desired destination in the surrounding areas.
5. Ride-Sharing Services: Ride-sharing platforms like Uber and Lyft are popular in Australia, and Stoney Creek Airfield is no exception. By using a smartphone app, you can easily book a ride with a driver who will pick you up directly from the airfield and take you to your desired location.
6. Private Transfers: For those seeking a more tailored and luxurious transportation experience, private transfers can be arranged. Many companies offer pre-booked vehicles and professional drivers who can take you to and from the airfield in style and comfort.
In conclusion, Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia boasts a range of transportation options for travelers. From car rentals and taxis to shuttle services, public transport, ride-sharing, and private transfers, there is an option to suit every individual’s needs and preferences.
1. General Parking Area:
Located near the entrance of Stoney Creek Airfield, the General Parking Area offers convenient parking spaces for visitors. This spacious parking lot is easily accessible and provides a safe and secure environment for leaving your vehicle while exploring the airfield.
2. Short-Term Parking:
For those who require a shorter stay at Stoney Creek Airfield, the Short-Term Parking area is the ideal option. Strategically located close to the main terminal, this parking zone allows for quick and easy access to the airport facilities, making it perfect for picking up or dropping off passengers.
3. Long-Term Parking:
Designed for individuals going away for an extended period, the Long-Term Parking lot offers affordable and secure parking solutions. Situated a short distance from the main terminal, this parking area ensures that your vehicle remains safe and protected throughout your absence.
4. Disabled Parking:
Stoney Creek Airfield takes pride in offering accessible facilities for all visitors. Reserved exclusively for individuals with disabilities, the Disabled Parking area is conveniently located near the entrance, providing easy access to the terminal. These parking spaces are equipped to cater to the specific needs of disabled passengers, ensuring a comfortable and convenient experience.
5. VIP Parking:
The VIP Parking area at Stoney Creek Airfield is tailored to meet the requirements of esteemed customers seeking a premium parking experience. Located in close proximity to the terminal, this designated area offers enhanced security measures and exclusive privileges for VIP guests. With convenient access to the main entrance, the VIP Parking is ideal for those seeking a luxurious and hassle-free journey.
6. Drop-off Zone:
For individuals looking to quickly drop off passengers or luggage, the Drop-off Zone is strategically positioned near the terminal entrance for utmost convenience. This area allows for efficient and swift drop-offs, making it an ideal choice for those on a tight schedule or needing immediate access to the airport facilities.
7. Overflow Parking:
In order to accommodate a larger number of vehicles during peak hours or busy travel periods, Stoney Creek Airfield provides Overflow Parking arrangements. Located adjacent to the main parking areas, this additional space ensures that all visitors have access to secure parking, even during high-demand situations.
When visiting Stoney Creek Airfield, rest assured that you will find a suitable parking option that caters to your needs. The airfield aims to provide a seamless parking experience so that visitors can focus on enjoying their time at the facility with peace of mind.
Car Rental at Stoney Creek Airfield
Stoney Creek Airfield is a small regional airport located in Australia, serving as a vital transportation hub for the surrounding area. Nestled amidst stunning natural landscapes, the airfield offers convenient access to both domestic and international travelers. Despite its modest size, the airfield is equipped with modern facilities and services to ensure a seamless travel experience for passengers.
The terminal at Stoney Creek Airfield is designed to accommodate the needs of its diverse range of travelers. With a focus on efficiency and convenience, passengers can expect an organized and user-friendly layout. The terminal features check-in counters, security checkpoints, and baggage handling facilities, providing a hassle-free process for travelers. Additionally, the airport boasts an array of amenities including restaurants, shops, and lounges, allowing passengers to relax and unwind before or after their journey.
In line with its commitment to excellent customer service, Stoney Creek Airfield places a high emphasis on safety and security. Strict safety protocols are in place to ensure the well-being of both passengers and staff. Highly trained personnel work diligently to enforce security measures, creating a safe and secure environment for all. Whether traveling for business or leisure, Stoney Creek Airfield’s terminals strive to provide a pleasant and efficient experience for every passenger.
Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia is primarily used for private and recreational aviation purposes, so it does not have regularly scheduled commercial flights or operating airlines. However, the airfield may be used for occasional charter flights or by individual pilots and aircraft owners.
Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, takes security protocols seriously to ensure the safety of its visitors, staff, and facilities. To maintain a secure and controlled environment, the airfield has implemented a comprehensive set of measures. These protocols are designed to prevent unauthorized access, monitor activities, and respond swiftly to any potential security threats.
Access to Stoney Creek Airfield is strictly regulated and requires valid identification for entry. Visitors are required to register at the facility’s main office and undergo security checks. These checks often include verification of identification, background screening, and vehicle inspections. By meticulously scrutinizing all individuals entering the premises, Stoney Creek Airfield ensures that only authorized personnel gain access, significantly reducing the risk of unwanted intrusion or malicious activity.
To closely monitor activities within the airfield, a comprehensive surveillance system is in place. Strategically placed CCTV cameras provide continuous monitoring of key areas, including runways, hangars, and critical infrastructure. These cameras record and store footage, allowing security personnel to review it in case of any suspicious activities or incidents. This robust surveillance network acts as a deterrent against unlawful behavior and provides crucial evidence in investigations, further enhancing the overall security at Stoney Creek Airfield.
The airfield also maintains a vigilant security team that operates around the clock. Highly trained security personnel are responsible for systematically patrolling the entire facility, ensuring that all areas are secure and any potential security breaches are promptly addressed. Additionally, the security team is well-versed in emergency response procedures, enabling them to swiftly handle any unexpected situations that may arise. Through their constant presence, rapid response capabilities, and extensive training, the security team at Stoney Creek Airfield upholds the highest standards of safety.
In conclusion, Stoney Creek Airfield prioritizes security by implementing rigorous protocols aimed at preventing unauthorized access, closely monitoring activities through a robust surveillance system, and deploying a vigilant security team. By maintaining strict controls, constant surveillance, and a rapid response capability, Stoney Creek Airfield creates a secure environment for all its stakeholders, ensuring peace of mind and fostering the safe operation of the airfield.
Stoney Creek Airfield is a small yet vital airfield located in Australia, offering essential traveler’s assistance to both domestic and international visitors. Situated in a picturesque region, this airfield serves as a gateway to various destinations across the country. With its convenient location and well-maintained facilities, Stoney Creek Airfield ensures a seamless travel experience for all.
Travelers can rely on the excellent services provided at Stoney Creek Airfield, which include a range of traveler’s assistance options. Friendly and knowledgeable staff members are available to offer guidance and support, ensuring visitors have all the necessary information to make their journey smooth and hassle-free. Whether it’s providing directions, assisting with transportation arrangements, or offering advice on local attractions, the dedicated team at Stoney Creek Airfield ensures that travelers have everything they need.
In addition to the exceptional assistance, Stoney Creek Airfield boasts modern amenities to cater to the comfort and convenience of its visitors. The airfield features comfortable waiting areas, clean restroom facilities, and refreshment options. Travelers can relax and unwind while waiting for their flights, knowing that their needs are well taken care of.
Overall, Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia is committed to providing top-notch traveler’s assistance, ensuring a positive and memorable experience for all who pass through its doors. With a focus on customer satisfaction and a dedication to excellent service, this airfield is a reliable and trusted destination for travelers seeking a smooth journey in Australia.
Shops and Restaurants
Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, offers a range of convenient and delightful amenities for its visitors, including a selection of shops and restaurants. Whether you’re a pilot on a layover or a passenger waiting for a connecting flight, the airfield ensures that you have access to various facilities to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.
When it comes to shopping, Stoney Creek Airfield presents a few options to cater to your needs. The onsite gift shop offers a diverse range of local souvenirs, handicrafts, and aviation-themed merchandise. Whether you’re looking for a memorable keepsake or a unique gift for someone special, you’ll find it among the carefully curated collection at the gift shop.
In addition to the gift shop, Stoney Creek Airfield also houses a convenience store, providing essential items that you may require during your time at the airfield. From snacks and beverages to toiletries and travel necessities, the convenience store ensures that you are well-stocked and prepared for your journey ahead.
When hunger strikes, there are several dining options available to suit your taste buds. The airfield boasts a full-service restaurant, serving up a delectable array of both local and international cuisine. From hearty breakfast options to satisfying meals for lunch and dinner, you’ll find a menu brimming with mouthwatering dishes prepared using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
For those seeking a quick bite or a cup of coffee, Stoney Creek Airfield also offers a charming café. With a cozy ambiance and a selection of pastries, sandwiches, and beverages, this café is an ideal spot to relax and enjoy a light refreshment before your next flight.
Moreover, the airfield understands the importance of catering to dietary preferences and restrictions. Therefore, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are readily available at both the restaurant and café, ensuring that everyone can find a suitable and delicious meal to enjoy.
In conclusion, Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia provides a range of shops and restaurants catering to the needs and preferences of its visitors. Whether you’re looking for a memorable souvenir, essential items, or a fulfilling dining experience, the airfield endeavors to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. So, the next time you find yourself at Stoney Creek Airfield, be sure to explore these amenities and indulge in the offerings they have to offer.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia provides convenient prayer rooms and worship areas to cater to the diverse religious needs of its visitors. These dedicated spaces are strategically located within the premises, ensuring easy accessibility and a peaceful environment for individuals seeking a moment of spiritual contemplation. Here are the specific locations of these prayer rooms and worship areas:
1. Main Terminal: Within the main terminal building, you will find a well-appointed prayer room that accommodates various faiths. This tranquil space offers a serene ambiance where travelers can engage in personal prayer or meditation.
2. Departure Lounge: Adjacent to the departure lounge, a separate prayer area is available, allowing passengers to find solace before their flights. It is equipped with facilities to support diverse religious practices and rituals.
3. Arrival Hall: Immediately after clearing customs and immigration, visitors will discover a designated prayer room within the arrival hall. This area serves as a serene sanctuary for individuals to offer their prayers or engage in quiet reflection after their journey.
4. Hangar Complex: Stoney Creek Airfield has also allocated a prayer room within the hangar complex, catering specifically to the aviation community. This sacred space provides aviation professionals with a place to seek spiritual solace amidst their busy schedules.
The management of Stoney Creek Airfield understands the importance of providing inclusive facilities to respect the religious beliefs of its visitors. By offering these prayer rooms and worship areas, they aim to ensure that everyone, regardless of their faith, can find a peaceful sanctuary within the airport premises.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia offers a range of convenient facilities for travelers seeking WiFi and workspace options. Whether you are a business traveler needing a comfortable space to work or a leisure traveler looking to stay connected, Stoney Creek Airfield has you covered.
When it comes to WiFi, Stoney Creek Airfield understands the importance of staying connected in today’s digital age. They provide reliable and high-speed internet access throughout the facility, ensuring that you can browse the web, check emails, or even stream videos seamlessly. Whether you are waiting for your flight or have a layover, you can stay connected with ease.
In addition to WiFi, Stoney Creek Airfield also offers dedicated workspace facilities for those who need a productive environment. These workspaces are designed to provide a quiet and comfortable setting, allowing you to focus on your tasks without distractions. Equipped with ergonomic furniture and ample lighting, these workspaces offer a conducive atmosphere for productivity.
Moreover, Stoney Creek Airfield understands that travelers might have different preferences when it comes to their workspace requirements. Therefore, they provide a variety of options to cater to individual needs. From private offices and meeting rooms for collaborative work to shared workstations for those who prefer a more social atmosphere, Stoney Creek Airfield ensures that you have the flexibility to choose the workspace that suits you best.
Whether you need to catch up on work, attend virtual meetings, or simply browse the internet, Stoney Creek Airfield’s WiFi and workspace facilities are designed to meet your needs. With reliable internet connectivity and a range of workspace options, you can stay productive and connected throughout your time at the airfield.
Accomodation Options Nearby Stoney Creek Airfield
Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, offers a range of accommodation options to suit every traveler’s needs. Whether you are seeking budget-friendly options or luxurious accommodations, this airfield has something to offer for everyone. Let’s take a look at the various lodging options available:
1. Budget-friendly options:
– Camping: Stoney Creek Airfield provides designated camping grounds for those who prefer outdoor adventures. You can pitch your own tent and enjoy the scenic surroundings while being close to nature.
– Dormitories: For solo travelers or those seeking a social experience, Stoney Creek offers dormitory-style accommodations. These affordable options provide shared facilities, including communal kitchens and bathrooms, allowing you to interact with fellow travelers.
2. Mid-range options:
– Caravan Park: Stoney Creek Airfield has a designated area for caravans and motorhomes. With powered sites available, you can connect your vehicles and enjoy the convenience of on-site amenities such as BBQ areas, bathrooms, and laundry facilities.
– Cabin rentals: If you prefer a bit more comfort and privacy, Stoney Creek offers attractive cabin rentals. These cozy units are equipped with essential amenities, including a kitchenette, private bathroom, and comfortable bedding.
3. Luxury options:
– Airfield Lodge: Offering a touch of luxury, the Airfield Lodge at Stoney Creek provides spacious and well-appointed rooms. The lodge features all the modern amenities you would expect, ensuring a comfortable and indulgent stay. Guests can also enjoy stunning views of the airfield and surrounding scenery.
– Private Retreats: For those seeking a more exclusive experience, Stoney Creek Airfield offers private retreats. These upscale accommodations provide seclusion, tranquility, and utmost privacy. Each retreat boasts its own unique charm and often comes with lush gardens, private pools, and breathtaking views.
No matter your budget or preferences, Stoney Creek Airfield in Australia provides a variety of accommodation options, ranging from budget-friendly camping and dormitories to charming cabins and luxurious, high-end lodgings. Whether you are a budget-conscious adventurer or a traveler looking for a touch of opulence, Stoney Creek Airfield has something for everyone.
1. Great Barrier Reef: Located just a short distance off the coast from Stoney Creek Airfield, the Great Barrier Reef is a world-renowned natural wonder. A must-visit attraction for diving enthusiasts, snorkelers, and nature lovers, it is home to a diverse range of marine life and vibrant coral ecosystems.
2. Cairns Esplanade: Just a short drive away from the airfield, Cairns Esplanade is a picturesque waterfront area offering breathtaking views of the Coral Sea. Visitors can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the promenade, take a dip in the lagoon swimming pool, or simply relax and take in the scenery while enjoying a picnic.
3. Kuranda Scenic Railway: Embark on a scenic journey through the lush rainforests of the Barron Gorge National Park aboard the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway. This unforgettable experience showcases the region’s natural beauty, including breathtaking waterfalls and dramatic landscapes.
4. Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park: Immerse yourself in the rich indigenous culture of Australia at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. Offering interactive experiences, traditional dance performances, and educational exhibits, this park provides an insight into the unique traditions, history, and art of the Aboriginal people.
5. Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas: Located in Port Douglas, just a short drive from Stoney Creek Airfield, Wildlife Habitat is an award-winning eco-tourism experience. Here, visitors can get up close and personal with native Australian animals, including kangaroos, koalas, and crocodiles, in a natural and sustainable environment.
6. Daintree Rainforest: Venture into the world’s oldest rainforest, the Daintree, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the lush tropical foliage, stumble upon cascading waterfalls, and spot fascinating wildlife, including the elusive cassowary, while on guided tours or self-guided walks.
7. Fitzroy Island: Head to Fitzroy Island, a tropical paradise located just off the coast from Cairns, where you can soak up the sun on pristine beaches, snorkel through colorful coral reefs, and explore walking trails that lead to breathtaking lookout points.
8. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures: Discover the wonders of the Australian reptile kingdom at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. This wildlife park provides opportunities to see crocodiles up close during feeding sessions, as well as encounter other fascinating wildlife, including snakes, cassowaries, and koalas.
9. Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: Soar above the treetops and enjoy panoramic views of the rainforest on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. This unique gondola experience takes you on a journey from Cairns to the charming village of Kuranda, allowing you to observe the rainforest from a different perspective.
10. Atherton Tablelands: A scenic drive from Stoney Creek Airfield takes you to the picturesque Atherton Tablelands. This fertile region is known for its stunning waterfalls, rolling hills, and lush farmlands. Visitors can explore quaint towns, visit local markets, and enjoy activities such as swimming in natural pools and sampling delicious local produce.
History of Stoney Creek Airfield
Stoney Creek Airfield, located in Australia, has a rich history that dates back to its establishment in the early 1940s. Originally built as a training base for Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) pilots during World War II, the airfield played a crucial role in preparing aviators for combat. Its strategic location near the town of Stoney Creek provided a suitable environment for pilot training, with open fields and relatively mild weather conditions.
During the war, Stoney Creek Airfield housed various units and squadrons, and it became well-known for its training programs, accommodating hundreds of trainees at a time. It offered comprehensive training facilities, including classrooms, hangars, and simulation equipment, which contributed to the high success rate in producing skilled pilots for the RAAF.
After the war, Stoney Creek Airfield continued its services by providing general aviation facilities. Many private pilots utilized the airfield for recreational flying activities and flight training. Over the years, the airfield’s infrastructure was further developed and expanded to meet the growing demands of the aviation community. Today, Stoney Creek Airfield serves as an important hub for general aviation in the region, supporting various activities such as flight training, recreational flying, and aerial tourism. Its historical significance and ongoing contribution to aviation make Stoney Creek Airfield a remarkable part of Australia’s aviation heritage.
Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
- Amphitheatre Airport
- Apollo Bay Airport
- Ararat Airport
- Avalon Airport
- Avonmore Airport
- Bacchus Marsh Airport
- Baddaginnie Airport
- Bairnsdale Airport
- Ballarat Airport
- Bamawm Airport
- Barwon Heads Airport
- Beaufort Airport
- Bellbrae private airstrip
- Benalla Airport
- Benambra Airport
- Bendigo Airport
- Beulah 1 Airport
- Birchip Airport
- Boort Airport
- Branxholme Airport
- Bridgewater Airport
- Bunyip Airport
- Burren Junction Airstrip
- Cann River Airport
- Casterton Airport
- Castlemaine Airport
- Ceres Airport
- Charlton Airport
- Chatsworth Airport
- Clydebank private Airstrip
- Cohuna Airport
- Colac Airport
- Coldstream Airport
- Coleraine Airport
- Concongella private airfield
- Corryong Airport
- Cowes Airport
- Cullulleraine airstrip private
- Delatite Airstrip
- Derby Field
- Derrinallum Airport
- Derrinallum Airstrip
- Donald Airport
- Drouin Airport
- Dunolly Airport
- Echuca Airport
- Edenhope Airport
- Eildon Weir Airport
- Elmore Airport
- Euroa Aerodrome
- Euroa Wingnells Airfield
- Fish Creek Airport
- Fiskville Airport
- Fraser Island Airstrip
- Gabo Island Airport
- Gleneagles Park Station
- Grampians Airport
- Great Lakes Vi Airport
- Gunbower Airport
- Hamilton Airport
- Hopetoun Airport
- Horsham Airport
- Kaniva Airport
- Kelly head airstrip
- Kerang Airport
- Koongarra Airport
- Kotta Airport
- Kuruc-A-Ruc South Airport
- Kurweeton Airport
- Kyabram Airport
- Kyneton Airport
- Lake Bolac Airport
- Lake Glen Maggie Airfield
- Lake Leagur Airport
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip no.2
- Lake Omeo Dry Lake Ultralightport
- Lakes Entrance Airport
- Latrobe Valley Airport
- Leongatha Airport
- Lethbridge Airpark
- Lilydale Airport
- Ling Lake Airfield
- Lismore Airport
- Locksley Field
- Longwarry Airport
- Longwood Airport
- Lovely Banks Airport
- Mallacoota Airport
- Manangatang Airport
- Mangalore Airport
- Mansfield Airport
- Maygars Hill Winery Airstrip
- Melbourne Essendon Airport
- Melbourne International Airport
- Melbourne Moorabbin Airport
- Melton Airport
- Merton Airport
- Milawa Vineyard Airport
- Mildura Airport
- Mitta Mitta Airport
- Moonambel Airfield
- Mount Beauty Airport
- Mount Elephant Airport
- Mount Hotham Airport
- Mount William Airport
- Murray-Sunset airstrip
- Nagambie Airport
- Natya Airport
- Navarre Airport
- Neds Corner Airport
- Newry Airfield
- Nhill Airport
- Normanville Airport
- Omeo Airport
- Orbost Airport
- Ouyen Airport
- Patchewollock Airport
- Penfield Airfield
- Pomonal Airstrip
- Porepunkah Airport
- Port Fairy
- Portland Airport
- Prairie Airport
- Puckapunyal Military Airport
- Pyramid Hill Airport
- Quambatook Airport
- RAAF Williams, Point Cook Base
- Raglan Airport
- Rainbow Airport
- Raywood Airfield
- Riddell Airport
- Robinvale Airport
- Romsey Airport
- Rothwell Airfield
- Saint Arnaud Airport
- Sea Lake Airport
- Shepparton Airport
- Smeaton airfield private
- Snowy Range Airfield
- St James Private airfield
- St Leonards Airfield
- Stawell Airport
- Stoney Creek Airfield
- Strathbogie Airport
- Strathdownie Airport
- Sunbury East airport
- Swan Hill Airport
- Taggerty Airport
- Tidal River Airport
- Tooradin Airport
- Torquay Airport
- Torrumbarry Airport
- Trawalla Airport
- Tyabb Airport
- Victoria Valley Airbase
- Victoria Valley Airport
- Violet Town Airfield
- Wahring Field
- Wangaratta Airport
- Warracknabeal Airport
- Warrnambool Airport
- Wedderburn Airport
- Welshpool Airport
- West Sale Airport
- Wilsons Promontory Airport
- Wonthaggi Airport
- Woodvale Airport
- Wooloomanata Airfield
- Wright Field
- Wycheproof Airport
- Yarram Airport
- Yarrawonga Airport
- Yea Airport
- Yeaburn Airport