Located in the picturesque region of Wooloomanata, Australia, the Wooloomanata Airfield serves as an essential transportation hub connecting the local community with the rest of the country. Nestled amid breathtaking landscapes, this regional aerodrome offers a range of aviation services, catering to both civilian and recreational activities.
No videos found matching your query.
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Wooloomanata Airfield
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Wooloomanata Airfield
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Wooloomanata Airfield
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Wooloomanata Airfield
- Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
How to Get to Wooloomanata Airfield
To get to Wooloomanata Airfield in Australia, start by taking a flight to Sydney Airport. From Sydney, catch a domestic flight to Bathurst Airport, which is the nearest commercial airport to Wooloomanata. Upon arriving at Bathurst, rent a car or take a taxi to cover the remaining 20 kilometers (12.4 miles) to Wooloomanata Airfield. The drive typically takes around 25 minutes via the O’Connell Road. Plan your journey accordingly, as Bathurst Airport has limited flight options, and it is advisable to check the schedules in advance to ensure a smooth trip to Wooloomanata Airfield.
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, offers a range of convenient transportation options for visitors looking to travel to and from the airfield. Whether you are a pilot or a passenger, these transportation options cater to your specific needs.
1. Private Vehicles: The most common and convenient way to reach Wooloomanata Airfield is by private vehicle. The airfield is easily accessible via well-maintained roads, making it convenient for local residents and those coming from nearby towns. There is ample parking available at the airfield, ensuring hassle-free access for private vehicle users.
2. Taxis and Ride-Sharing Services: For those who prefer not to drive themselves, taxis and ride-sharing services are readily available in the area. Passengers can choose from various taxi companies or use popular ride-sharing apps to book a comfortable and timely ride to the airfield. This option is particularly beneficial for travelers with heavy luggage or those who prefer a more relaxed and stress-free journey.
3. Airport Shuttles: Several shuttle services operate between Wooloomanata Airfield and nearby cities, providing an affordable transportation solution for passengers. These shuttles offer scheduled pick-up and drop-off services, allowing passengers to travel to the airfield without worrying about parking or driving long distances. The shuttle service is also popular among individuals traveling in groups, as it offers shared transportation at a reasonable cost.
4. Local Buses: Though less frequent than other transportation options, some local bus routes pass by Wooloomanata Airfield. Passengers can check the bus schedules to explore this option and plan their journey accordingly. While this may require additional planning, it can be a cost-effective way to reach the airfield, especially for those traveling on a budget.
5. Airport Transfers: Several local companies provide specialized airport transfer services specifically designed for air travelers. These services offer convenience and peace of mind by coordinating pick-up and drop-off times with flight schedules. Airport transfer providers ensure reliable transportation, ensuring passengers arrive at Wooloomanata Airfield on time and with minimal hassle.
It is important for travelers to consider their specific needs and preferences when choosing the transportation option that best suits them. Wooloomanata Airfield aims to cater to all travel preferences, ensuring convenient and accessible transportation options for a seamless journey to and from the airfield.
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, provides convenient car parking options for travelers. The airfield aims to ensure hassle-free parking experiences for its users. Here are the various car parking areas available at Wooloomanata Airfield:
1. Short-term parking: Situated right next to the terminal, this parking area is perfect for those who need to park their vehicles for a short duration. It offers easy access and quick transfers to the terminal, making it ideal for dropping off or picking up passengers.
2. Long-term parking: For travelers planning extended trips, Wooloomanata Airfield provides long-term parking facilities. These designated areas are situated in close proximity to the terminal, ensuring commuters can conveniently access their vehicles upon their return. Shuttle services are available to transport passengers between the parking area and the terminal.
3. Disabled parking: Wooloomanata Airfield strives to accommodate all passengers, including individuals with disabilities. As such, disabled parking spaces are conveniently located near the terminal entrance, ensuring easy access for those with mobility challenges. These spots provide extra space for maneuverability and are clearly marked for easy identification.
4. Express Parking: Ideal for last-minute travelers, the express parking area is located just a short walk away from the airport entrance. This option allows passengers to quickly park their vehicles and proceed directly to the terminal, saving valuable time for those on tight schedules.
5. Valet Parking: To offer ultimate convenience, Wooloomanata Airfield also provides valet parking services. Passengers can drop off their vehicles at the designated drop-off points, allowing professional staff to park the cars securely. Upon return, the vehicles are promptly retrieved and brought to the terminal for a seamless transition after the trip.
Wooloomanata Airfield aims to provide safe and easily accessible parking options for all travelers. Whether it’s short-term, long-term, disabled, express, or valet parking, passengers can choose the option that suits their individual needs. With the focus on ensuring patron satisfaction, Wooloomanata Airfield’s car parking facilities strive to enhance the overall travel experience.
Car Rental at Wooloomanata Airfield
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, is a vital aviation facility serving both domestic and international flights. The airfield features a well-designed terminal that ensures smooth passenger flow and efficient operations. The terminal is equipped with modern amenities and facilities, catering to the diverse needs of travelers.
Wooloomanata Airfield’s terminal is spacious and designed to provide a comfortable experience for passengers. The terminal boasts a multitude of check-in counters, security checkpoints, and boarding gates that facilitate quick and hassle-free procedures. Ample seating areas and restrooms are available throughout the terminal, ensuring convenience and comfort for travelers.
Furthermore, the terminal at Wooloomanata Airfield houses several retail outlets, restaurants, and duty-free shops. Passengers can enjoy shopping for a variety of products or indulge in delectable meals, enhancing their overall travel experience. The terminal also offers facilities like ATMs, currency exchange counters, and car rental services, providing additional convenience to passengers.
Moreover, Wooloomanata Airfield’s terminal features advanced technology and infrastructure, including flight information display systems and self-check-in kiosks, minimizing waiting and queuing times. The airport operators emphasize passenger safety and security, employing stringent measures with modern security equipment and trained staff.
In conclusion, Wooloomanata Airfield’s terminals in Australia are well-designed with passenger comfort and efficiency in mind. Travelers can expect a seamless travel experience with a plethora of amenities, shopping, and dining options, supported by advanced technology and top-notch security measures.
As of my knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, there are no operating airlines at Wooloomanata Airfield, Australia. However, please note that airline operations can change frequently, so it is recommended to double-check with official sources or contact the airfield directly for the most up-to-date information.
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, has implemented rigorous security protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all passengers, personnel, and aircraft within its premises. These protocols are designed to prevent any potential threats and maintain the highest level of security standards.
To enhance the security measures, the airfield employs a multi-layered approach. The perimeter of the airfield is secured by fencing, access points are limited, and all personnel entering the premises are required to undergo thorough identification and verification procedures. This helps in preventing unauthorized access to the facility and restricts the entry of individuals without appropriate authorization.
Furthermore, Wooloomanata Airfield employs a comprehensive system of surveillance and monitoring throughout its premises. This includes a network of CCTV cameras that cover critical areas within the airfield, such as terminal buildings, runways, and hangars. These surveillance systems are monitored by trained security personnel who can promptly respond to any potential threats or suspicious activities.
Additionally, the airfield conducts regular security drills and exercises to prepare its staff for emergency situations. This ensures that everyone is well-trained and equipped to respond effectively in case of any security incidents. Furthermore, the airfield collaborates with local law enforcement agencies and follows industry best practices to stay updated on emerging security threats and implement necessary countermeasures.
In conclusion, Wooloomanata Airfield takes security matters seriously and has implemented comprehensive protocols to protect its facilities, passengers, and assets. By employing a multi-layered approach, including physical barriers, strict access controls, surveillance systems, and continuous training, the airfield ensures the highest level of security standards.
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, offers travelers a range of assistance services to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, this airfield provides comprehensive traveler assistance services that cater to the diverse needs of its visitors.
One of the primary services provided at Wooloomanata Airfield is luggage handling. Travelers can rely on the dedicated staff who take care of their baggage from arrival to departure, ensuring its safe and efficient transfer throughout the journey. This service not only saves time but also eliminates the stress of managing heavy bags, allowing travelers to focus on enjoying their trip.
Additionally, Wooloomanata Airfield offers convenient transportation options for travelers. Whether it’s arranging taxis, rental cars, or shuttle services, the airfield ensures that visitors have easy access to transportation upon arrival. This assistance proves particularly useful for tourists unfamiliar with the area, allowing them to quickly and comfortably reach their intended destination.
Moreover, the airfield provides essential information and support to travelers. Friendly staff members are readily available to answer queries, offer guidance, and provide directions, ensuring that visitors have all the information they need for a successful trip. From recommending local attractions to providing weather updates, Wooloomanata Airfield’s travel assistance service aims to enhance the overall travel experience for every visitor.
In conclusion, Wooloomanata Airfield in Australia offers a comprehensive range of traveler assistance services, from luggage handling to transportation arrangements and providing essential information. With a focus on customer satisfaction, this airfield aims to simplify and streamline the travel process, ensuring that visitors have a stress-free and enjoyable journey.
Shops and Restaurants
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, offers a pleasant and convenient shopping and dining experience to all its visitors. Whether you are a pilot, passenger, or simply stopping by, this airfield provides various options to fulfill your shopping and dining needs.
The airfield’s shopping area boasts an array of stores catering to different interests and preferences. Aviation enthusiasts will not be disappointed as there are shops specializing in aviation supplies and equipment. From flight gear and pilot accessories to aircraft parts and maintenance tools, these shops cater to both professional pilots and hobbyists, ensuring you can find everything you need.
For those looking for souvenirs or gifts, the airfield’s gift shops offer a diverse selection of locally made products and memorabilia, perfect for commemorating your visit to Wooloomanata Airfield. Whether you are seeking unique aviation-themed items or local handicrafts, these shops guarantee to satisfy your shopping desires.
When it comes to dining, Wooloomanata Airfield offers a range of restaurants and cafes to please every palate. With a variety of cuisines and dining styles available, visitors can refuel and relax after their flight or enjoy a meal before taking off. The airport’s restaurants serve up delicious and freshly prepared meals, including both local and international dishes. Whether you are in the mood for a hearty breakfast, a quick bite, or a leisurely lunch, you can find it all here.
Moreover, the friendly staff and cozy ambiance of the dining establishments ensure a pleasant dining experience for all. Additionally, many of the establishments offer outdoor seating areas, allowing patrons to enjoy their meals while taking in the picturesque views of the airfield.
In conclusion, Wooloomanata Airfield in Australia provides a delightful shopping and dining experience for everyone passing through. With its diverse range of shops offering aviation supplies and souvenirs, and its selection of restaurants and cafes serving delicious meals, visitors are guaranteed a memorable time. Whether you are a frequent flyer or a curious traveler, make sure to explore the shopping and dining options at Wooloomanata Airfield to enhance your visit.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, offers prayer rooms and worship areas to accommodate the diverse spiritual needs of its visitors. These dedicated spaces provide a peaceful environment for individuals to engage in their religious practices and offer their prayers. Here, we outline the various prayer rooms and worship areas available at Wooloomanata Airfield:
1. Multi-Faith Prayer Room:
Situated in the main terminal building, the Multi-Faith Prayer Room caters to individuals from different religious backgrounds. This inclusive space is designed to accommodate various faiths, allowing individuals to practice their respective beliefs in a harmonious setting.
2. Islamic Prayer Room (Masjid):
Wooloomanata Airfield also features a dedicated Islamic prayer room, commonly known as a Masjid. This prayer area adheres to Islamic principles and provides a serene atmosphere for Muslims to perform their daily prayers, including the obligatory five prayers (Salah).
3. Christian Chapel:
For Christian visitors, the airfield offers a Christian chapel where individuals can gather for worship, reflection, and prayer. The chapel provides a serene and reverential space for Christians to engage in their spiritual activities.
4. Meditation Room:
Recognizing the importance of inner peace and mindfulness, the airfield also provides a meditation room. This tranquil space allows individuals to engage in various meditation practices, promoting relaxation and spiritual well-being.
All these prayer rooms and worship areas at Wooloomanata Airfield are conveniently located within the main terminal building, ensuring easy accessibility for visitors from all corners of the airfield. The airfield management aims to create an inclusive and respectful environment, fostering a sense of spiritual connectivity for individuals of different religious backgrounds.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, offers a range of convenient amenities for travelers, including WiFi and workspace facilities. Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time visitor, these services are designed to enhance your experience at the airfield.
First and foremost, Wooloomanata Airfield provides reliable WiFi access throughout its premises. This ensures that you can stay connected to the digital world, whether you need to catch up on emails, browse the internet, or stay in touch with your loved ones. The WiFi network is fast and secure, allowing you to work or relax online without any interruptions.
In addition to WiFi, the airfield offers well-equipped workspace facilities for those who require a dedicated area to focus on their tasks. These workspaces are designed with comfort and productivity in mind, featuring ergonomic furniture and ample lighting. Whether you need to prepare for a business meeting, complete important assignments, or simply catch up on some work, the airfield’s workspaces provide a conducive environment to get things done efficiently.
Moreover, the airfield understands the importance of convenience and accessibility for travelers. The WiFi and workspace facilities are strategically located within the terminal area, ensuring that they are easily accessible to all passengers. Whether you are waiting for your flight or have a layover, you can make the most of your time by utilizing these amenities.
Furthermore, the airfield staff is readily available to assist you with any queries or technical support related to the WiFi and workspace facilities. They are trained to provide prompt and friendly assistance, ensuring that your experience is seamless and hassle-free.
To summarize, Wooloomanata Airfield in Australia offers WiFi and workspace facilities to cater to the needs of travelers. The reliable WiFi network allows you to stay connected, while the well-equipped workspaces provide a comfortable and productive environment. With these amenities conveniently located within the terminal area, you can make the most of your time at the airfield. The attentive staff is also on hand to ensure that your experience is smooth and enjoyable.
Accomodation Options Nearby Wooloomanata Airfield
When it comes to planning your stay at Wooloomanata Airfield, Australia, you’ll find a range of accommodation options suitable for any budget or preference. Whether you look for comfortable stays at a budget-friendly price or seek luxurious retreats, there’s something for everyone. Here’s a comprehensive list that covers a variety of accommodations.
1. Camping: Outdoor enthusiasts and those on a tight budget can enjoy the beauty of nature by choosing camping options near Wooloomanata Airfield. Pitch your own tent or reserve a spot in the designated campground areas. Enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings while keeping costs low.
2. Caravan Parks: If you’re traveling with a caravan or RV, several caravan parks near Wooloomanata Airfield offer powered sites and on-site facilities. These parks provide a convenient and cost-effective option for travelers who prefer their own accommodation on wheels.
3. Motels: For those seeking budget-friendly accommodations with convenience, motels near Wooloomanata Airfield offer comfortable rooms at affordable prices. These establishments often provide essential amenities, such as private bathrooms, air conditioning, and parking facilities.
4. Bed and Breakfasts: Experience a cozy, home-like atmosphere by choosing a bed and breakfast near Wooloomanata Airfield. These accommodations provide warm hospitality, comfortable rooms, and a freshly prepared breakfast. This option offers a personal touch and a chance to connect with local hosts.
5. Holiday Homes: Ideal for families or larger groups, holiday homes in the vicinity offer larger spaces with multiple rooms, living areas, and well-equipped kitchens. Enjoy the comforts of a fully furnished house, and make the most of your stay by preparing your meals or enjoying quality time together.
6. Apartments: If you’re looking for a self-contained accommodation option, apartments near Wooloomanata Airfield might be the right choice. These units generally offer amenities such as kitchens, private bathrooms, and separate living areas, providing flexibility and comfort for short or long-term stays.
7. Hotels: In nearby towns or cities, you’ll find a range of hotels offering various levels of comfort and amenities. From budget-friendly options to luxury establishments, hotels often include facilities such as restaurants, gyms, swimming pools, and more.
8. Luxury Retreats: For those seeking utmost comfort and a touch of indulgence, luxury retreats in the beautiful countryside near Wooloomanata Airfield provide an exquisite experience. These accommodations boast upscale amenities, stunning views, fine dining options, and often include spa facilities and personalized services.
Remember to book your accommodation in advance to secure your preferred option, especially during peak travel seasons. Whether you’re a budget-conscious traveler or looking for a lavish getaway, Wooloomanata Airfield and its surrounding regions offer a diverse range of accommodation choices to suit your needs and preferences.
1. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: Located just a short drive from Wooloomanata Airfield, this popular wildlife sanctuary is home to over 130 koalas, as well as a variety of other Australian animals. Visitors can enjoy hands-on experiences and learn about the conservation efforts in place to protect these beloved creatures.
2. Mount Coot-tha Lookout: For panoramic views of Brisbane and its surrounding areas, head to Mount Coot-tha Lookout. Situated around 30 minutes away from the airfield by car, this scenic spot offers breathtaking vistas, a café, and well-maintained walking trails for those who wish to explore the nearby bushland.
3. Brisbane Botanic Gardens: Just a stone’s throw away from the city’s central business district, the Brisbane Botanic Gardens provide a tranquil escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. Visitors can wander through beautifully landscaped gardens, including the popular Japanese Garden and the lush Tropical Display Dome.
4. Queensland Art Gallery & Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA): Art enthusiasts will delight in a visit to these adjacent galleries in South Bank, Brisbane. QAGOMA boasts an extensive collection of both contemporary and traditional artwork, ranging from Australian Indigenous masterpieces to international exhibitions.
5. The Workshops Rail Museum: Step back in time at this interactive museum located in Ipswich, a short drive from Wooloomanata Airfield. The Workshops Rail Museum showcases Queensland’s rich rail history and offers hands-on exhibits, historic locomotives, and engaging displays for all ages.
6. Tangalooma Island Resort: If you’re up for a day trip or overnight stay, Tangalooma Island Resort is well worth a visit. Located on Moreton Island, just a short ferry ride from the mainland, this tropical paradise offers an array of activities such as dolphin feeding, snorkeling, and sandboarding on the island’s famous dunes.
7. Sirromet Winery: Wine lovers can indulge in a day of tasting and relaxation at Sirromet Winery, nestled in the scenic Mount Cotton region. This award-winning winery offers cellar door tastings, guided tours, and stunning vineyard views, making it a perfect destination for wine connoisseurs and nature enthusiasts alike.
8. Cedar Creek Falls: For a refreshing dip in natural surroundings, head to Cedar Creek Falls in the beautiful Tamborine Mountain area. Surrounded by lush rainforest, this cascading waterfall provides the perfect spot for a cooling swim or a peaceful picnic amidst the sounds of nature.
9. Redland Museum: Discover the rich heritage of the Redland region by exploring the exhibits at the Redland Museum in Cleveland. This community-driven museum showcases the area’s history through artifacts, interactive displays, and special exhibitions, offering visitors a unique glimpse into the past.
10. Daisy Hill Conservation Park: Nature enthusiasts can enjoy a peaceful hiking experience at Daisy Hill Conservation Park, located just a short drive from Wooloomanata Airfield. The park boasts an extensive network of walking trails, abundant wildlife, and the opportunity to spot koalas in their natural habitat, making it a must-visit for outdoor lovers.
History of Wooloomanata Airfield
Wooloomanata Airfield, located in Australia, has a rich and interesting history that dates back to the early 20th century. Established in 1921, the airfield initially served as a training ground for pilots during World War II. It played a crucial role in the defense efforts of Australia, training numerous pilots who would later engage in combat operations.
In its early years, Wooloomanata Airfield also facilitated various aircraft maintenance activities. The airfield was used as a repair and servicing station for several aircraft types, providing essential support to the Australian aviation industry. This contributed significantly to the growth and development of the country’s aviation infrastructure.
Throughout the years, Wooloomanata Airfield continued to evolve, adapting to changing needs and requirements. It witnessed advancements in technology and the introduction of new aircraft types. Today, it serves as a general aviation airfield, catering to private and recreational pilots. It offers a range of facilities and services, including hangars, fueling stations, and flight training schools, making it a vital hub for aviation enthusiasts in the region.
Overall, the history of Wooloomanata Airfield showcases its importance in both military and civilian aviation operations. It stands as a testament to Australia’s aviation heritage, reflecting the evolution of aviation technology and its significant contributions over the years.
Other Airports in Victoria, Australia
- Amphitheatre Airport
- Apollo Bay Airport
- Ararat Airport
- Avalon Airport
- Avonmore Airport
- Bacchus Marsh Airport
- Baddaginnie Airport
- Bairnsdale Airport
- Ballarat Airport
- Bamawm Airport
- Barwon Heads Airport
- Beaufort Airport
- Bellbrae private airstrip
- Benalla Airport
- Benambra Airport
- Bendigo Airport
- Beulah 1 Airport
- Birchip Airport
- Boort Airport
- Branxholme Airport
- Bridgewater Airport
- Bunyip Airport
- Burren Junction Airstrip
- Cann River Airport
- Casterton Airport
- Castlemaine Airport
- Ceres Airport
- Charlton Airport
- Chatsworth Airport
- Clydebank private Airstrip
- Cohuna Airport
- Colac Airport
- Coldstream Airport
- Coleraine Airport
- Concongella private airfield
- Corryong Airport
- Cowes Airport
- Cullulleraine airstrip private
- Delatite Airstrip
- Derby Field
- Derrinallum Airport
- Derrinallum Airstrip
- Donald Airport
- Drouin Airport
- Dunolly Airport
- Echuca Airport
- Edenhope Airport
- Eildon Weir Airport
- Elmore Airport
- Euroa Aerodrome
- Euroa Wingnells Airfield
- Fish Creek Airport
- Fiskville Airport
- Fraser Island Airstrip
- Gabo Island Airport
- Gleneagles Park Station
- Grampians Airport
- Great Lakes Vi Airport
- Gunbower Airport
- Hamilton Airport
- Hopetoun Airport
- Horsham Airport
- Kaniva Airport
- Kelly head airstrip
- Kerang Airport
- Koongarra Airport
- Kotta Airport
- Kuruc-A-Ruc South Airport
- Kurweeton Airport
- Kyabram Airport
- Kyneton Airport
- Lake Bolac Airport
- Lake Glen Maggie Airfield
- Lake Leagur Airport
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip
- lake Modewarre Private airstrip no.2
- Lake Omeo Dry Lake Ultralightport
- Lakes Entrance Airport
- Latrobe Valley Airport
- Leongatha Airport
- Lethbridge Airpark
- Lilydale Airport
- Ling Lake Airfield
- Lismore Airport
- Locksley Field
- Longwarry Airport
- Longwood Airport
- Lovely Banks Airport
- Mallacoota Airport
- Manangatang Airport
- Mangalore Airport
- Mansfield Airport
- Maygars Hill Winery Airstrip
- Melbourne Essendon Airport
- Melbourne International Airport
- Melbourne Moorabbin Airport
- Melton Airport
- Merton Airport
- Milawa Vineyard Airport
- Mildura Airport
- Mitta Mitta Airport
- Moonambel Airfield
- Mount Beauty Airport
- Mount Elephant Airport
- Mount Hotham Airport
- Mount William Airport
- Murray-Sunset airstrip
- Nagambie Airport
- Natya Airport
- Navarre Airport
- Neds Corner Airport
- Newry Airfield
- Nhill Airport
- Normanville Airport
- Omeo Airport
- Orbost Airport
- Ouyen Airport
- Patchewollock Airport
- Penfield Airfield
- Pomonal Airstrip
- Porepunkah Airport
- Port Fairy
- Portland Airport
- Prairie Airport
- Puckapunyal Military Airport
- Pyramid Hill Airport
- Quambatook Airport
- RAAF Williams, Point Cook Base
- Raglan Airport
- Rainbow Airport
- Raywood Airfield
- Riddell Airport
- Robinvale Airport
- Romsey Airport
- Rothwell Airfield
- Saint Arnaud Airport
- Sea Lake Airport
- Shepparton Airport
- Smeaton airfield private
- Snowy Range Airfield
- St James Private airfield
- St Leonards Airfield
- Stawell Airport
- Stoney Creek Airfield
- Strathbogie Airport
- Strathdownie Airport
- Sunbury East airport
- Swan Hill Airport
- Taggerty Airport
- Tidal River Airport
- Tooradin Airport
- Torquay Airport
- Torrumbarry Airport
- Trawalla Airport
- Tyabb Airport
- Victoria Valley Airbase
- Victoria Valley Airport
- Violet Town Airfield
- Wahring Field
- Wangaratta Airport
- Warracknabeal Airport
- Warrnambool Airport
- Wedderburn Airport
- Welshpool Airport
- West Sale Airport
- Wilsons Promontory Airport
- Wonthaggi Airport
- Woodvale Airport
- Wooloomanata Airfield
- Wright Field
- Wycheproof Airport
- Yarram Airport
- Yarrawonga Airport
- Yea Airport
- Yeaburn Airport