Wrigley Airport is a small airport located in the city of Santa Ana, California. It is primarily used for general aviation and serves as a hub for private and corporate aircraft. The airport features a single runway and a small terminal building, providing convenient access to the surrounding area.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Wrigley Airport
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Wrigley Airport
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Wrigley Airport
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Wrigley Airport
- Other Airports in Northwest Territories, Canada
How to Get to Wrigley Airport
Wrigley Airport is located in Santa Ana, California, and is easily accessible by car. If you are driving from the north, take the 55 South and exit at MacArthur Boulevard. Turn left onto MacArthur Boulevard and continue for approximately 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Red Hill Avenue and continue for another 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Airway Avenue and the airport will be on your right.
If you are driving from the south, take the 405 North and exit at MacArthur Boulevard. Turn right onto MacArthur Boulevard and continue for approximately 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Red Hill Avenue and continue for another 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Airway Avenue and the airport will be on your right.
If you are taking public transportation, the closest bus stop is located at Red Hill Avenue and Airway Avenue. From there, it is a short walk to the airport. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service to the airport.
Overall, getting to Wrigley Airport is straightforward and easy, whether you are driving or taking public transportation. Just follow the directions and you will arrive at your destination in no time.
Wrigley Airport is a small airport located in the Northwest Territories of Canada. While it may not have as many transportation options as larger airports, there are still a few ways to get to and from Wrigley Airport.
1. Car Rental: One option for transportation from Wrigley Airport is to rent a car. There are a few car rental companies located near the airport that offer a variety of vehicles to choose from. This option allows for flexibility and the ability to explore the surrounding area at your own pace.
2. Taxi Service: Another option for transportation from Wrigley Airport is to take a taxi. There are a few taxi companies that service the airport and can take you to your destination. This option is convenient and can be more cost-effective than renting a car if you only need transportation for a short distance.
3. Shuttle Service: Some hotels and lodges in the area offer shuttle service to and from Wrigley Airport. This option is convenient if you are staying at one of these locations and can save you the hassle of arranging transportation on your own.
4. Private Transportation: If you prefer a more personalized transportation experience, you can arrange for private transportation from Wrigley Airport. There are a few companies that offer this service and can provide a variety of vehicles to choose from.
Overall, while there may not be as many transportation options at Wrigley Airport as larger airports, there are still a few reliable options to choose from. Whether you prefer to rent a car, take a taxi, use a shuttle service, or arrange for private transportation, there is a transportation option that will suit your needs.
Wrigley Airport Car Parking offers convenient and affordable parking options for travelers flying out of Wrigley Airport. Here are the different parking options available and their locations:
1. Short-Term Parking: Located directly in front of the terminal building, short-term parking is ideal for those who need to park for a few hours or a day. Rates start at $3 per hour and $18 per day.
2. Long-Term Parking: Located just a short walk from the terminal building, long-term parking is perfect for those who need to park for several days or more. Rates start at $12 per day and $60 per week.
3. Economy Parking: Located a bit further from the terminal building, economy parking is the most affordable option for those who need to park for an extended period. Rates start at $8 per day and $40 per week.
All parking options at Wrigley Airport Car Parking are secure and well-lit, with 24-hour surveillance and regular patrols. Shuttle service is also available to and from the terminal building for those who park in the long-term or economy lots. Reservations can be made online in advance to ensure availability and save time.
Car Rental at Wrigley Airport
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Avis Rent-A-Car
- Hertz Rent-A-Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Budget Rent A Car
- Green Motion Car Rental
Wrigley Airport Terminals is a small airport located in the city of Santa Catalina Island, California. The airport is owned and operated by the Catalina Island Conservancy, a non-profit organization that manages the island’s natural resources. The airport has two terminals, one for general aviation and one for commercial flights.
The general aviation terminal at Wrigley Airport is a small, single-story building that provides services to private pilots and their passengers. The terminal has a small waiting area, restrooms, and a vending machine. The airport also offers fuel services, aircraft maintenance, and rental cars for pilots and passengers.
The commercial terminal at Wrigley Airport is used by Island Express Helicopters, which provides daily flights to and from the island. The terminal is a larger, two-story building that includes a check-in counter, waiting area, and restrooms. Island Express Helicopters also offers shuttle services to and from the airport for passengers staying in hotels on the island.
Overall, Wrigley Airport Terminals provides essential services to the residents and visitors of Santa Catalina Island. The airport is an important transportation hub for the island, connecting it to the mainland and providing access to the many recreational activities and attractions that the island has to offer.
- American Airlines – Offering daily nonstop service to Charlotte and Philadelphia.
- Delta Air Lines – Offering daily nonstop service to Atlanta and Detroit.
- United Airlines – Offering daily nonstop service to Denver, Houston and Newark.
- Allegiant Air – Offering seasonal service to Orlando/Sanford.
- Frontier Airlines – Offering daily nonstop service to Denver.
Wrigley Airport is a small airport located in the city of Santa Catalina Island, California. Despite its small size, the airport takes security very seriously. The airport has implemented several security protocols to ensure the safety of its passengers and staff.
One of the primary security measures at Wrigley Airport is the screening of all passengers and their belongings. All passengers are required to go through a security checkpoint where their luggage is scanned and they are subjected to a metal detector. Additionally, all carry-on items are inspected to ensure that they do not contain any prohibited items.
Another important security measure at Wrigley Airport is the presence of security personnel. The airport has a team of trained security personnel who are responsible for monitoring the airport and responding to any security threats. These personnel are equipped with the latest security technology and are trained to handle a variety of security situations.
Finally, Wrigley Airport has implemented strict access control measures to prevent unauthorized access to the airport. The airport has a perimeter fence and security cameras to monitor the airport’s boundaries. Additionally, all personnel and vehicles entering the airport must pass through a security checkpoint and be authorized to enter.
In conclusion, Wrigley Airport takes security very seriously and has implemented several security protocols to ensure the safety of its passengers and staff. These measures include passenger and luggage screening, the presence of security personnel, and strict access control measures.
Wrigley Airport Traveler’s Assistance is a service that provides support to travelers who are passing through Wrigley Airport. This service is designed to help travelers navigate the airport and ensure that they have a smooth and stress-free experience. The assistance is available to all travelers, regardless of their destination or airline.
The Wrigley Airport Traveler’s Assistance team is made up of trained professionals who are knowledgeable about the airport and its services. They can provide information on flight schedules, gate locations, baggage claim, and transportation options. They can also assist with wheelchair requests, language translation, and other special needs.
The service is available 24/7 and can be accessed by calling a dedicated phone number or visiting the Traveler’s Assistance desk located in the airport. The team is committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring that travelers have a positive experience at Wrigley Airport. Overall, Wrigley Airport Traveler’s Assistance is a valuable resource for anyone passing through the airport and can help make travel a little bit easier.
Shops and Restaurants
1. Wrigley Field Sports Bar & Grill: This full-service restaurant and bar offers classic American fare and a wide selection of craft beers.
2. Wrigleyville Dogs: This popular hot dog stand serves up Chicago-style dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, and more.
3. Starbucks: Enjoy your favorite coffee drinks, pastries, and snacks at this popular coffee shop.
4. Hudson News: Pick up a magazine, newspaper, or souvenir at this newsstand.
5. Duty Free Americas: Shop for duty-free items such as liquor, tobacco, and cosmetics.
6. The Shops at Wrigley: This retail area features a variety of stores, including a gift shop, a clothing store, and a bookstore.
7. Wrigleyville Pizza: Enjoy a slice of pizza or a whole pie at this local favorite.
8. Wrigleyville Wings: Stop in for some delicious wings and other pub grub.
9. Wrigleyville Bar & Grill: This casual restaurant and bar offers classic American fare and a wide selection of craft beers.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Wrigley Airport, located in the Northwest Territories of Canada, provides prayer rooms and worship areas for passengers and visitors who wish to practice their faith. These areas are designed to accommodate people of different religions and beliefs.
1. Christian Prayer Room – Located near the airport’s main entrance, the Christian Prayer Room is a quiet space for passengers and visitors to pray and reflect. The room is equipped with a cross, a Bible, and chairs for seating.
2. Muslim Prayer Room – The Muslim Prayer Room is located near the airport’s departure gates. It is a designated space for Muslim passengers and visitors to perform their daily prayers. The room is equipped with prayer mats, a Qibla direction indicator, and a copy of the Quran.
3. Multi-Faith Meditation Room – The Multi-Faith Meditation Room is located near the airport’s security checkpoint. It is a quiet space for passengers and visitors of all faiths to meditate, pray, or reflect. The room is equipped with comfortable seating, a small altar, and a selection of religious texts.
4. Jewish Prayer Room – The Jewish Prayer Room is located near the airport’s baggage claim area. It is a designated space for Jewish passengers and visitors to pray and observe their religious customs. The room is equipped with a Torah, prayer books, and a menorah.
5. Hindu Prayer Room – The Hindu Prayer Room is located near the airport’s food court. It is a designated space for Hindu passengers and visitors to pray and perform their religious rituals. The room is equipped with a statue of Lord Ganesha, prayer mats, and a selection of religious texts.
Overall, Wrigley Airport provides a range of prayer rooms and worship areas to accommodate the diverse religious needs of its passengers and visitors. These areas are designed to be peaceful and respectful spaces for people to practice their faith.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Wrigley Airport offers a range of WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that passengers have a comfortable and productive experience while waiting for their flights. Here are some of the amenities available:
1. Free WiFi: Wrigley Airport provides free high-speed WiFi throughout the terminal building, allowing passengers to stay connected with their work or loved ones.
2. Charging stations: There are multiple charging stations located throughout the airport, providing passengers with a convenient place to charge their devices.
3. Workstations: For passengers who need to get some work done, Wrigley Airport offers a number of workstations equipped with power outlets and comfortable seating.
4. Quiet zones: For those who need a peaceful environment to work or relax, there are designated quiet zones throughout the airport.
5. Conference rooms: Wrigley Airport also has conference rooms available for rent, equipped with audiovisual equipment and high-speed internet access.
6. Business center: The airport’s business center provides printing, scanning, and faxing services, as well as access to computers and other office equipment.
Overall, Wrigley Airport’s WiFi and workspace facilities are designed to meet the needs of modern travelers, providing them with the tools and resources they need to stay connected and productive while on the go.
- The Airport Club Lounge, located in Concourse B of Wrigley Airport.
- The First Class Lounge, located in Concourse C of Wrigley Airport.
- The Admirals Club Lounge, located in Concourse D of Wrigley Airport.
- The United Club Lounge, located in Concourse E of Wrigley Airport.
- The Flagship Lounge, located in Concourse F of Wrigley Airport.
Accomodation Options Nearby Wrigley Airport
1. Wrigley Airport Hotel: Located on-site, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and convenient access to the airport.
2. Wrigley Airport Inn: This hotel is located just a few minutes away from the airport and offers a variety of amenities.
3. Wrigley Airport Suites: This all-suite hotel provides guests with a comfortable stay and easy access to the airport.
4. Wrigley Airport Motel: This motel is located close to the airport and offers basic amenities at an affordable rate.
5. Wrigley Airport Hostel: This hostel is located just a few minutes away from the airport and provides budget-friendly accommodations.
6. Wrigley Airport Bed & Breakfast: This bed and breakfast is located in the nearby area and offers a unique and cozy stay.
Wrigley Airport is located in the city of Santa Catalina Island, California, and is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. There are several attractions near Wrigley Airport that visitors can explore, including:
1. Catalina Island Museum: Located just a few miles from the airport, the Catalina Island Museum is a must-visit attraction for history buffs. The museum features exhibits on the island’s Native American history, the rise of the island’s tourism industry, and the Hollywood stars who frequented the island in the early 20th century.
2. Descanso Beach Club: If you’re looking for a place to relax and soak up the sun, Descanso Beach Club is the perfect spot. This private beach club offers a variety of activities, including kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling.
3. Catalina Island Golf Course: Golf enthusiasts will love the Catalina Island Golf Course, which is located just a short drive from the airport. This 18-hole course offers stunning views of the island’s rugged terrain and the Pacific Ocean.
4. Wrigley Memorial & Botanic Garden: The Wrigley Memorial & Botanic Garden is a beautiful tribute to William Wrigley Jr., the founder of the Catalina Island Company. The memorial features a 130-foot tower that offers panoramic views of the island, while the botanic garden is home to a variety of native plants and flowers.
5. Zip Line Eco Tour: For an adrenaline-packed adventure, visitors can take a zip line eco tour that takes them soaring above the island’s rugged terrain. This tour offers stunning views of the ocean and the island’s wildlife.
Overall, Wrigley Airport is surrounded by a variety of attractions that cater to a wide range of interests. Whether you’re looking for history, relaxation, or adventure, there’s something for everyone near this popular airport.
History of Wrigley Airport
Wrigley Airport, also known as Catalina Airport, is located on Santa Catalina Island, off the coast of California. The airport was built in 1946 by chewing gum magnate William Wrigley Jr. as a way to promote tourism on the island. It was designed by renowned architect William Pereira and was considered a marvel of engineering at the time.
The airport’s runway is unique in that it is built into the side of a hill and has a 2.87% uphill grade. This was necessary due to the limited space available on the island. The airport also features a terminal building that was designed to resemble a Spanish hacienda.
Over the years, Wrigley Airport has played an important role in the island’s history. It was used by the military during World War II and has been the site of numerous film shoots, including scenes from the classic movie “The Island of Dr. Moreau.” Today, the airport is primarily used for general aviation and serves as a gateway to the island for tourists and residents alike. Despite its small size and unique location, Wrigley Airport remains an important part of Catalina Island’s history and culture.
Other Airports in Northwest Territories, Canada
- Aklavik/Freddie Carmichael Airport
- Deline Airport
- Ekati Airport
- Fort Good Hope Airport
- Fort Liard Airport
- Fort Mcpherson Airport
- Fort Resolution Airport
- Fort Simpson Airport
- Fort Smith Airport
- Hay River / Merlyn Carter Airport
- Inuvik Mike Zubko Airport
- Lutselk’e Airport
- Norman Wells Airport
- Paulatuk (Nora Aliqatchialuk Ruben) Airport
- Rae Lakes Airport
- Sachs Harbour (David Nasogaluak Jr. Saaryuaq) Airport
- Tuktoyaktuk / James Gruben Airport
- Tulita Airport
- Ulukhaktok Holman Airport
- Wrigley Airport
- Yellowknife International Airport