Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Tianjin municipality of China. It is one of the largest air bases in the country and serves as a key strategic location for the People’s Liberation Army Air Force. The base is equipped with modern facilities and advanced aircraft, making it an important asset for China’s national defense.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded
Quick Informations and Statistics
Table of Contents
- Quick Informations and Statistics
- How to Get to Yangcun Air Base
- Transportation Options
- Car Parking
- Car Rental at Yangcun Air Base
- Operating Airlines
- Security Protocols
- Traveler’s Assistance
- Shops and Restaurants
- Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
- WiFi and Workspace Facilities
- Accomodation Options Nearby Yangcun Air Base
- Attractions Nearby
- History of Yangcun Air Base
- Other Airports in Tianjin Municipality, China
How to Get to Yangcun Air Base
Yangcun Air Base is located in the Tianjin municipality of China. The most convenient way to get to the air base is by taking a flight to Tianjin Binhai International Airport. From the airport, you can take a taxi or a bus to the air base. The journey takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and 45 minutes by bus.
If you prefer to take public transportation, you can take the subway Line 2 to Tianjin Railway Station and then transfer to Line 9 to Yangcun Station. From there, you can take a taxi to the air base, which takes around 10 minutes.
It is important to note that access to the air base is restricted, and visitors must have prior authorization to enter. If you are visiting for official business, you should coordinate with your host organization to obtain the necessary clearance and arrange for transportation to the air base.
Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Tianjin municipality of China. While it is primarily used for military purposes, there are transportation options available for those who need to travel to and from the base.
1. Taxi: Taxis are readily available in the Tianjin area and can be used to travel to Yangcun Air Base. It is recommended to negotiate a price with the driver before beginning the journey.
2. Private Car: Private cars can be rented or hired to transport individuals to and from the air base. This option is convenient for those who prefer a more personalized and comfortable mode of transportation.
3. Public Bus: Public buses are available in the Tianjin area and can be used to travel to Yangcun Air Base. The bus route and schedule can be found online or at the local bus station.
4. Train: The nearest train station to Yangcun Air Base is the Tianjin West Railway Station. From there, a taxi or private car can be hired to transport individuals to the air base.
5. Airport Shuttle: The Tianjin Binhai International Airport offers shuttle services to and from Yangcun Air Base. This option is convenient for those who are arriving or departing by air.
It is important to note that access to Yangcun Air Base is restricted and requires proper authorization and clearance. Visitors should ensure they have the necessary permissions before attempting to enter the base.
Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Shunyi District of Beijing, China. The air base has several car parking areas available for visitors and staff members.
1. Main Parking Lot: The main parking lot is located near the entrance of the air base and can accommodate a large number of vehicles. This parking area is primarily used by visitors and is easily accessible from the main gate.
2. Staff Parking Lot: The staff parking lot is located near the administrative buildings of the air base and is reserved for the use of military personnel and civilian staff members. This parking area is secured and requires a valid ID card for access.
3. VIP Parking Lot: The VIP parking lot is located near the VIP terminal of the air base and is reserved for high-ranking officials and dignitaries. This parking area is also secured and requires special clearance for access.
4. Aircraft Parking Area: The aircraft parking area is located on the tarmac and is used for parking military aircraft. This area is restricted and requires special clearance for access.
Overall, Yangcun Air Base has ample car parking facilities available for visitors and staff members. The parking areas are well-maintained and provide easy access to the various facilities within the air base.
Car Rental at Yangcun Air Base
Yangcun Air Base Terminals are a vital part of the Chinese military’s aviation infrastructure. Located in the Tianjin municipality, the air base is home to several fighter squadrons and serves as a key hub for military transport and logistics operations. The base has two terminals, one for civilian use and the other for military purposes.
The civilian terminal at Yangcun Air Base is a modern facility that offers a range of amenities for passengers. It has several check-in counters, security checkpoints, and boarding gates. The terminal also has a variety of shops, restaurants, and lounges where passengers can relax before their flights. The terminal is well-connected to the city of Tianjin and is easily accessible by public transport.
The military terminal at Yangcun Air Base is a highly secure facility that is used for the deployment and maintenance of military aircraft. It has several hangars and maintenance bays where aircraft are serviced and repaired. The terminal also has a range of support facilities, including fuel storage tanks, ammunition depots, and barracks for military personnel. The military terminal is not open to the public and is strictly controlled by the Chinese military.
- Air China – Offers domestic, international and regional flights from the base.
- China Eastern Airlines – Provides domestic and international flights from the base.
- China Southern Airlines – Provides domestic and international flights from the base.
- Hainan Airlines – Offers domestic, international and regional flights from the base.
- Shenzhen Airlines – Offers domestic, international and regional flights from the base.
- Xiamen Air – Offers domestic, international and regional flights from the base.
Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Tianjin municipality of China. As a military installation, it is critical to ensure the safety and security of the base and its personnel. To achieve this, the air base has implemented strict security protocols that are designed to prevent unauthorized access and protect against potential threats.
One of the primary security measures at Yangcun Air Base is the use of access control systems. All personnel and visitors must pass through multiple checkpoints, including ID checks and security screenings, before being granted access to the base. Additionally, the base employs a variety of physical security measures, such as perimeter fencing, security cameras, and security patrols, to deter and detect potential threats.
Another important aspect of the air base’s security protocols is its emergency response plan. In the event of an emergency, such as a natural disaster or security breach, the base has established procedures and protocols to ensure a swift and effective response. This includes regular training and drills for personnel, as well as coordination with local emergency services and law enforcement agencies.
Overall, the security protocols at Yangcun Air Base are designed to ensure the safety and security of the base and its personnel. Through a combination of access control systems, physical security measures, and emergency response planning, the air base is able to effectively mitigate potential threats and maintain a secure environment.
Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Tianjin province of China. It serves as a base for the People’s Liberation Army Air Force and is not open to civilian air traffic. However, if you are a military personnel or a government official traveling to Yangcun Air Base, there are several traveler’s assistance services available to make your journey smoother.
The air base has a dedicated team of staff who provide assistance to travelers, including airport transfers, baggage handling, and customs clearance. The staff is well-trained and experienced in handling military personnel and government officials, ensuring that all security protocols are followed.
In addition to the standard traveler’s assistance services, Yangcun Air Base also offers a range of amenities to make your stay comfortable. These include accommodation, dining options, and recreational facilities. The base also has a medical center that provides medical assistance to travelers in case of emergencies.
Overall, if you are traveling to Yangcun Air Base, you can rest assured that you will receive excellent traveler’s assistance services. The staff is dedicated to ensuring that your journey is as smooth and comfortable as possible, and they are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Shops and Restaurants
Yangcun Air Base, located in the Shunyi District of Beijing, China, offers a variety of shops and restaurants for visitors and personnel to enjoy. Here are some of the options available:
1. Convenience Store – This store offers a wide range of snacks, drinks, toiletries, and other daily necessities.
2. Souvenir Shop – Visitors can purchase unique souvenirs and gifts to take home as a reminder of their visit to Yangcun Air Base.
3. Clothing Store – This store offers a variety of clothing options for both men and women, including uniforms and casual wear.
4. Barber Shop – Personnel can get a haircut or shave at this on-base barber shop.
5. Coffee Shop – This cozy café offers a variety of coffee drinks, teas, and light snacks.
6. Fast Food Restaurant – Visitors can grab a quick bite to eat at this on-base fast food restaurant, which offers burgers, fries, and other classic fast food items.
7. Chinese Restaurant – This restaurant offers a variety of traditional Chinese dishes, including dumplings, noodles, and stir-fry dishes.
8. Western Restaurant – Visitors can enjoy a taste of home at this on-base restaurant, which offers a variety of Western-style dishes.
Overall, Yangcun Air Base offers a variety of shops and restaurants to meet the needs and preferences of its visitors and personnel.
Prayer Rooms and Worship Areas
Yangcun Air Base, located in China, has several prayer rooms and worship areas for its personnel and visitors. These areas are designed to cater to the religious needs of individuals from different faiths. Here are the prayer rooms and worship areas available at Yangcun Air Base:
1. Islamic Prayer Room: The Islamic prayer room is located in the main building of the air base. It is equipped with prayer mats, Qurans, and other necessary items for Muslim worshipers. The room is open to all Muslim personnel and visitors.
2. Christian Chapel: The Christian chapel is located near the main gate of the air base. It is a small building that can accommodate up to 50 people. The chapel is open to all Christian personnel and visitors.
3. Buddhist Meditation Room: The Buddhist meditation room is located in the recreation center of the air base. It is a quiet and peaceful space for Buddhist personnel and visitors to meditate and pray.
4. Hindu Prayer Room: The Hindu prayer room is located in the medical center of the air base. It is a small room equipped with prayer mats and other necessary items for Hindu worshipers.
5. Multi-Faith Prayer Room: The multi-faith prayer room is located in the main building of the air base. It is a space where personnel and visitors from different faiths can come together to pray and worship.
Overall, Yangcun Air Base provides a range of prayer rooms and worship areas to cater to the religious needs of its personnel and visitors. These spaces are designed to promote religious tolerance and inclusivity.
WiFi and Workspace Facilities
Yangcun Air Base is a modern and well-equipped facility that offers a range of amenities to its visitors. The airbase provides WiFi and workspace facilities to ensure that its guests can stay connected and productive during their stay.
Yangcun Air Base offers high-speed WiFi connectivity throughout the facility. The WiFi network is secure and reliable, ensuring that guests can access the internet without any interruptions. The WiFi service is available 24/7, and guests can connect to the network using their personal devices.
The airbase provides a range of workspace facilities to its guests. These facilities include private offices, meeting rooms, and co-working spaces. The private offices are fully furnished and equipped with all the necessary amenities, including desks, chairs, and filing cabinets. The meeting rooms are spacious and equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, making them ideal for presentations and conferences. The co-working spaces are designed to promote collaboration and creativity, and they are equipped with comfortable seating and ample desk space.
In addition to these facilities, Yangcun Air Base also provides printing, scanning, and copying services to its guests. The airbase has a dedicated business center that offers these services, ensuring that guests can complete their work efficiently and effectively.
Overall, Yangcun Air Base is a modern and well-equipped facility that offers a range of amenities to its guests. The WiFi and workspace facilities are designed to ensure that guests can stay connected and productive during their stay, making it an ideal location for business travelers and professionals.
- Sky Lounge – Yangcun Air Base, China
- Fly Inn Club – Yangcun Air Base, China
- VIP Lounge – Yangcun Air Base, China
- Silver Crown Club – Yangcun Air Base, China
- Silver Stars Club – Yangcun Air Base, China
Accomodation Options Nearby Yangcun Air Base
Yangcun Air Base offers a range of accommodation options to suit the needs of military personnel and their families. These options include:
1. Single Enlisted Quarters (SEQ): These are dormitory-style accommodations for single enlisted personnel. Each room is furnished with a bed, desk, and closet. Shared bathroom facilities are located on each floor.
2. Bachelor Officer Quarters (BOQ): These are apartment-style accommodations for single officers. Each unit includes a bedroom, living room, kitchenette, and bathroom.
3. Family Housing: Yangcun Air Base offers a variety of housing options for military families, including single-family homes and townhouses. These units range in size from two to four bedrooms and include amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and garage.
4. Temporary Lodging Facilities (TLF): These are fully furnished apartments that can be rented by military personnel and their families for short-term stays. Each unit includes a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
5. RV Park: Yangcun Air Base has an RV park that offers full hookups for RVs and campers. The park includes amenities such as laundry facilities, showers, and a playground.
Overall, Yangcun Air Base provides a range of accommodation options to meet the needs of military personnel and their families. Whether you are a single enlisted member, a bachelor officer, or a family, there is a housing option that will suit your needs.
1. The Great Wall of China: One of the most iconic landmarks in the world, the Great Wall of China is located just a short distance from Yangcun Air Base. Visitors can explore the ancient fortifications and enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
2. Ming Tombs: Located about 20 miles northwest of Yangcun Air Base, the Ming Tombs are a collection of mausoleums built for the emperors of the Ming Dynasty. Visitors can explore the tombs and learn about the history of this fascinating period in Chinese history.
3. Summer Palace: The Summer Palace is a stunning imperial garden located in the Haidian District of Beijing. Visitors can stroll through the beautiful gardens, admire the ornate architecture, and learn about the history of this important cultural site.
4. Beijing National Stadium: Also known as the “Bird’s Nest,” the Beijing National Stadium was built for the 2008 Summer Olympics. Visitors can take a tour of the stadium and learn about its unique design and construction.
5. Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven is a complex of religious buildings located in southeastern Beijing. Visitors can explore the stunning architecture and learn about the history and significance of this important cultural site.
6. Forbidden City: The Forbidden City is a palace complex located in the heart of Beijing. Visitors can explore the ornate buildings and learn about the history of the Ming and Qing dynasties.
7. Tiananmen Square: Located in the center of Beijing, Tiananmen Square is one of the largest public squares in the world. Visitors can see the famous Tiananmen Gate and learn about the history of this important cultural site.
8. Beijing Zoo: The Beijing Zoo is home to a wide variety of animals, including pandas, tigers, and elephants. Visitors can see these amazing creatures up close and learn about their habitats and behaviors.
History of Yangcun Air Base
Yangcun Air Base is a military airfield located in the Shunyi District of Beijing, China. The air base was originally built in the 1950s and was used primarily for training purposes. During the Cultural Revolution, the airfield was closed and used for agricultural purposes. It was not until the 1980s that the airfield was reopened and modernized.
In the 1990s, the air base was upgraded with new facilities and equipment, including a new runway and control tower. It was also designated as a military airfield for the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF). The air base has since been used for various military exercises and operations.
In recent years, the air base has undergone further upgrades and expansion, including the construction of new hangars and facilities for fighter jets and other aircraft. It has also been used for joint military exercises with other countries, including Russia and Pakistan. Today, Yangcun Air Base remains an important military installation for the PLAAF and plays a crucial role in China’s national defense strategy.
Other Airports in Tianjin Municipality, China